just sayin...

It was raining here today and I do not know what to do or say at that moment I wanted to feel it only. Little raindrops dropping on my face and I just stand there with my eyes closed and listening to the voice of chirping birds, moving vehicles, and everybody was enjoying it so surprisingly It made me calm. I just dont know how it happened because I am not a fan of rain... I mean dont get me wrong but the weather and wind is okay but the aftermath of rain is what that scares me but today.... everything was different it was just the exact opposite of what I have felt before.

Recently I ended things with my bestest friend so may be that is the reason of all of that. That person means the world to me and almost everything in life reminds me that my Friend is not a part of my life anymore.

I used to wonder that... when someone means too much to you then how can you end things with them but now I am realising that friendship is the most purest relationship in the world, it does not force you to keep up the act, it does not have any barriers that would stop you to say things that are in your mind, it does not push you to be with the person just becauae of society, it does not encourage you to tolerate anything that is not good for your mental health. It is so pure and so beautiful that only a name of your FRIEND is enough for you to forget everything that is wrong in your life.

But still me and my friend split ways because things were not good between us.... we both were giving our 100% but we both had so many complains about each other, we both wanted to talk but we did not had anything to talk about, we both were idiots as we did not say whats going on in our minds about each other, we both were so perfect for each other as friends but... only in our heads.

Why give so much in something which is not going to end well.... that is why I ended things.... May be what I did was wrong, but I know if somewhere we cross our paths we would be having good memories of each other to tell our kids, not the toxic or bitter relationships people want their children to stay away from.