The child of healing part 3

The knight of hell
Florence is known mostly for art and science, but what many did not know, is that Florence is also known for having beautiful full moons.
One night, under a such full moon.
Toby wakes up after getting the sense that something was wrong.
Toby wakes down to the workshop and then out the door.
In the middle of the town square, is what appears to be a knight on horse, both on fire.
The knight, is a knight and Duke of hell, known as Berith.
" You don't see that everyday " said Ratatoskr.
" I will handle this " said Hecate.
" No " said Toby.
" Toby? " said Tyche.
" My father actually taught me how to fight the forces of hell. Hecate, can you get me some armor, a spear and a shield " said Toby.
" I can do better, I can get you some armor, a spar, a shield and a horse " said Hecate.
From thin air, Toby now had some armor on, a spar in one hand, a shield in the other hand, and a horse was now by Toby's side.
Toby now mounted the horse.
" Ratatoskr, climb on to a nearby tree for your own safety " said Toby.
" You kidding, I won't leave your side, not even if the world was ending " said Ratatoskr remaining on Toby's shoulder.
Toby smiled.
" We won't leave your side either " said Hecate.
" You can do this, for luck is on your side, dear Toby " said Tyche.
" Thank you, you guys " said Toby, eternally grateful for his friends.
Berith readied his spear and shield, his Infernal horse snarling and growling.
Toby's whole body now tensed up, from his shoulders to the tip of his fingers.
Toby looked at Berith, the flames coming from Berith made Toby's green eyes glow.
Toby's horse was luckily calm and ready.
Everything was now silent for a couple of seconds, not even a single breath could be heard, and then, the two warriors charged.
All that could be heard now, was the sound of the horses running, and hearts racing.
The two warriors now passed each other.
Toby slowly and calmly dismounted his horse, while Berith vanished into ashes.
Toby's armor, spear, shield and horse now vanished as well.
" You did it Toby!!! " said Tyche in a joyous tone.
" Well done! " said Ratatoskr while jumping up and down in joy.
Hecate just smiled and so was Toby.
From one of the windows, Blaise had seen everything that had happened.
Blaise simply smiled.

" It is done! " yelled Ambrosius in blissful joy.
" It is done... " said Toby content.
Blaise just looked at what his boys had just made, with a astonished look on his face.
In the middle of the workshop stood the sculpture that Ambrosius and Toby had just finished.
The sculpture showed the great Archangel Michael, with a spear in one hand and a shield in the other hand, flying down towards Lucifer, who was in his dragon form.
The boys called the sculpture, the war between heaven and hell.
The sculpture the two boys had made, truly had no equal.
" This achievement you two have accomplished this day, shall be celebrated! " said Blaise with wonder and cheer.
" I just want to rest.... " said Toby.
" You kidding! We have accomplished something that will even make those divas, Da Vinci and Michelangelo full of envy! " said Ambrosius rather prideful.
But Toby still just wanted to rest, until he saw the size of the cake that Blaise put on the dinner table.
" Maybe just one bite..... " said Toby under the mercy of his sweet tooth.
All that could be heard from the Speranza was merry and cheer, from one old man and his two boys.

At the heart of Florence, within the castle of the Spider-Napoleon.
Sat Moriarty/Anansi in their throne, lost in thought, for if the Spider-Napoleon had one weakness, then that weakness would be that time itself past by like a snail traveling on a free road.
" Our thoughts move faster than light itself, and yet the world and her people move as if they all had shells on their backs, how tiresome....... But many of our plans have fallen into place, the new Pope is in a false sense of power, thanks to his meaningless war, and Toby is slowly, but surely becoming stronger, so all that is left for us, is to simply wait......... maybe we should write some story while time moves slower than a Sloth finishing its meal "
The Spider-Napoleon smiled while they started to write some stories.