2

As promised, Jeongguk was packing up for his new home that was in Seoul for his new job. He noticed Eun Jung holding a stuff toy that her mother had bought her before she passed away, " Daddy, can I bring it?" She asked as she coward around the corner she was hiding from, she was worried that Jeongguk was going to make her leave a toy she values so much now. 

"Honey, why are you hiding from me? Daddy will never take away your toy that mommy gave you," he whispered as Eun Jung moved away from the corner and stared at her father who was placing the brown package tape on Eun jung's box labeled ' toys', her penmanship wasn't the best but she was only five, it was decent for a child her age.  " You can bring anything you want, it's your stuff not mine. If you want to, then we can take it." 

Eun Jung quietly turned around and started to give her goodbye to any inanimate object in her household that was going to stay. Jeongguk didn't react because he knew that she was just having her moment, moving out of a small countryside to a city was hard. All this house had meaning to Eun Jung but jeongguk didn't think it was healthy for her to be longing for things that no longer will be there, this house wasn't going to be healthy for her. What he means by that is that certain areas hold memories of Eun Jung and his wife, she would often tell Jeongguk about how sometimes her mind likes bringing up these memories just so that she can relive them. At first it was fine, she was still processing her death but eventually she would just remain put and say ' I can't touch anything, this is how me and mommy left it,' it wasn't acceptable anymore. 

They were only boxes away from finishing their packing and having a whole road trip. 

" I said my goodbyes ," she said as she hopped her way to father and sat right next to him, " Are we done?" 

Jeongguk just smiled at her, " Relax for now, hun. Daddy's got it,"  he said as he ruffled her messy hair. It was still the morning when they started packing. Jeongguk obviously woke up at two in the morning to start all this, it was more easy since both he and his wife were more on the minimalistic side, they owned what they felt was most necessary. When it came to clothes, he owned about five suits just for his office job that he had and about ten random shirts that could be used for outside goings, seven pairs of pants and three pairs of shoes that consisted of two dress shoes and one tennis shoe. There wasn't much for him to pack anyways. He got rid of his wives's belonging and donated at a women's shelter that was nearby in Busan, all her clothes were in all good condition and he felt that it wasn't right for him to throw it away.  Meanwhile, Eun Jung, even if she had what was considered  minimalistic parents, a child will almost always own more clothing than their actual parents. Most of which were given as gifts from previous parties or celebrations.

His eyes focused on the watch on his wrist, it was seven in the morning. Eun Jung had woken up on her own accord less than an hour ago but he advised her to deal with more of her own items that were more reasonable such as he toy collection and her own supplies such as colors, coloring books, art items as such since she had an interest in art, just like her mom. 

"Daddy's almost done, want breakfast before we almost finish?" He awaited her response which was a slight nod before she ran into her room.

Jeongguk decided to make cereal, the milk was almost gone and wanted to savor the last couple   Drops for her, he was okay starving for this morning, she is what matters as of now. He grabbed the only bowl and spoon that he saved and didn't pack just for her, and served her the infamous cereal that she had a weird obsession with. It was a regular grain cereal that was frosted to create a nice sheen to it, she loved her frosted cereal. 

Before he could even set the bowl down, she was already next to him. She took the bowl and started munching on the food already. They had no furniture since he packed most of it. They didn't have much. The house had an island so they used that as their dining table with only three chairs and a couch that was perfect for around five people in their living room. 

Again, very minimalistic. 

That didn't matter since Eun jung's positive personality and bright energy filled the emptiness of their house. 

Being deep in his thoughts, he didn't notice Eun Jung holding a spoon with a couple flakes on it, " Daddy, you didn't eat," she held it out for her dad to eat but Jeongguk dismissed it. He told her that she needed it more than he, that's when she hugged his ripped thigh, "Please eat," she judged herself more his thigh. 

He appreciated her care. 

"It's alright, Daddy will eat later," he hugged her, " Don't worry, just think about how soon you will have a new school with new friends soon," Eun Jung smiled at the thought of making new friends, she was very like able according to many students in her elementary school. 

It didn't take long before Jeongguk to finish packing. By eight, he was done. As of now, he was placing Eun jung in her booster seat, he softly kissed her nose as she continued to giggle. She loves her father and the time she had with him as of recently but that doesn't mean that they are that close as the they both wish for but she was making an effort. 

Despite having more rest than her father, she still managed to fall asleep. The source was her father's angelic voice. His voice was calming and soothe, it always brought her to sleep. There was just something about his voice that Eun Jung found relaxing. 

Jeongguk lowers his singing voice as he takes a subtle glance at his daughter sleeping with her stuffed toy from the morning. 

His hands graze the aux cord and he pulls it out of his phone, the lullaby he was singing along too was common in Korea and it was always Eun Jung's favorite ever since she was three and could have more complete sentences. He pulled his phone close to him and searched for the number that he needed. 

He was going to use this quiet time to make an important call. 

"Hello, this is Jeon Jeongguk, I was calling for this mommy and me class in Seoul, I just have some random questions that I want answered to bring myself more at ease, " the voice understood what the male was asking for and told him to say what he needed too. 

"Thank you, I know that mommy and me classes are more for mothers and their younger children but I thought that this would be good for me and my daughter to create some bonding time," the woman on the phone replied saying that there shouldn't be shame in him being a father and participating in these type of classes and the Whole point of mommy and me class are to build bonds between child and parent. 

"Alright, can I enroll into one of your classes then, I'm moving to Seoul today and I just want to build the relationship I have have with my child. She deserves better," he spoke as his eyes remained on the road, slightly moving at a faster speed since it was on the left lane.  

The woman replied saying that he was going to be inscribed to a class that starts that weekend. 

" That would be great, the sooner, the better," he softly chuckled as again, he looked through his rear view mirror to see Eun Jung sleeping. The receptionist informed him that the classes would take place in the noon and would be taught by a fellow mommy and me participating that is a teacher at the facility. 

"Your teacher will be someone by the name of Kim Taehyung, he's one of the best since he also has a child of his own, a fairly new one, granted the baby is only three months but he can show you the ropes of helping bond with your child," the receptionist informed Jeonnguk, " is that alright with you?" 

Jeonnguk smiled, " Yes, a teacher who is experience like that sounds fine, thank you for enrolling me." 

The call ended, the male couldn't believe that soon he will be spending his free time with his daughter. Sure, for now it the weekends but once he actually arrives to these classes, he plans on making his arrival with his daughter to become more frequent but for now, baby steps.