"What's up?", he whispered.

"You did the homework for math yet?", she asked.

"Yea. It's due in two hours", he said.

"I know right. Which is why I need a smart guy like you help", she said with a smile.

Tre shrugged his shoulders. "I mean I wouldn't say I'm the smartest. I just listen", he said.

"Take a compliment", she said as she took her book ya off.

Tre made a face because he didn't agree to help her, but yet she proceeded to get her laptop out.

"Just help me please", she said.

"...iight. Cause if it was the other way around, I'd want somebody to help me", he said.

"But yet, if it was Nicole you'd be quick to help her", she mumbled.

"What?", Tre asked.

"Nothing", she said as she logged into her account to do her homework.

"Ay, listen I don't mean no disrespect but-"

"Where you from? I love that southern accent", she asked as she interrupted him.

"I was talking", he said in a stern voice.

"Mmm", she said as she tried not to smile.

"As I was saying, I don't mind helping you and what not but ain't no need to bring her name up in nothing. I don't know what you just said about her, but unless it's a compliment, don't speak on her", he said.

"Mmm... thought you said she wasn't your girlfriend", she asked.

"She's not", Tre replied.

"So what is she?", shy asked.

"...we go way back. But it dont matter what she is to me", he said.

"You seem very uptight", shy said. "What can be done to relieve that? You can't study, while stressed. It's not good on the brain"

Shy smirked at him and winked. Tre shook his head and chucked a little as he looked to the side. He looked back at her.

"You feelin' me or something? Because you been sending me some flirtatious signals lately", he said.

"Maybe...but right now I feel like passing this class so I need to get this work done", she said.

"Well, we can do that", Tre said as he took his beats from around his neck and placed them on the table.

Shy smiled and took out her calculator, notebook and pencil.

"I'm from Florida by the way", he said.

"I knew it", she said.

"But um let's get started on this work", he said. "I got a lot of stuff to get done"

"Iight, bet", she said.

Tre helped Shy with her homework and he helped her get all the answers right.

"Thank you so much, Tre", Shy said as she hugged him.

Tre slightly patted her back. "Yea", he said.

She pulled away and looked at him. "Why can't guys just say you're welcome. Is it that hard?", she asked.

Tre chuckled and grabbed his headphones. He was just ready for her to walk away.

Shy took her phone out and got on it. "What's your number?", she asked.

"Why?", he asked.

"Because I may need help again. This stuff is hard", Shy said.

Tre was quiet for moment as he thought about his answer. "...text me only ...and only about class", he said.

"You must got a girlfriend", she said.

"I don't", he said. "I'm just... I got some stuff going on"

"...I'm not going to question you but you got it. Only about class", she said as she handed him her phone. "and maybe about some other things, who knows"

Tre looked at her.

"Take a joke", she said. "I won't text you about anything else but class and if it's anything else, only the stuff that'll interest you"

"Whatever", Tre said as typed his number in then handed her phone back to her.

"Thank you, fine gentleman", she said as she stood up and picked her book bag up.

Tre looked her up and down.

Shy noticed and smiled a little. "Bye", she said.

"Bye", he said as he looked up at her.

Shy walked away and Tre put his headphones back on and began his work.

TO BE CONTINUED....