Special Offer

Warning: Language, Smut
You sigh in stress as you sat on your bed, hand gripping the letters and papers filled with bills that should’ve been paid a few months ago. Tears threatened to spill from your eyes as debt after debt continued to pile up everyday. It doesn’t help that your company suddenly terminated a few workers out of the blue. They did that to cut cost, but they didn’t even gave a warning. Now you were stuck in a tight situation as your landlord will be kicking you out real soon. You even sold most of your material items just to pay a few for a roof over your head. But with the events happening now, your only source of income suddenly vanished and your debts must be paid next week fully.
You wanted to break down right then and there, but it’s pointless. Right now, you needed to think of a way. You need to stay strong.
~.~.~.~.~
The next day you quickly woke up early and got ready to head out to job hunt. Dressing in a casual outfit, just enough to look prim and proper as you took a deep breath before exiting your home.
Café, restaurants, shops… you searched everywhere and kept asking left and right only to receive polite declines. You took a break and found a bench to sit on, gripping your resume that you brought in with you. You leaned back and close your eyes, trying to relax.
“Well, well, well… look who’s here.”, a deep voice said.
You immediately opened your eyes and look to the side to see 2 familiar figures clad in expensive outfits and accessories. The white one using the fancy umbrella as a cane as the black one smirked at you. You tched in annoyance.

“Bi’an and Wujiu…”, you said with venom in your tone.
Wujiu, the black one, only smirked at this. “I wasn’t expecting to see you in this side of the city.”, he said while looking around. Indeed this part of the city is more high-end. Designer shops and overpriced items were sold here so only the rich could afford to be here. You hope you could grab a job that pays well then your side of the city. A cashier or waitress could be paid double here than your last job. But still… Meeting them with your current situation is the last thing you want.
“I wonder what brings the likes of you here?”, his tone was coated with a fake kind smile.
“None of your business Wujiu. Now leave me alone!”, you gripped your resume in your hands. This took the white one’s attention. “I see you are looking for a job here then…”, he smiled…
“It’s ashamed you ended up in this situation (Y/N)…”, he smiled mockingly…
You glared at them. You really, really hated their guts. Who are these two in your life by the way? They were simply brothers, with Bi’an being the oldest and Wujiu the youngest, who you met since high school. Your schools were near each other, but theirs were for the elite and rich. Every time after classes, both of you would cross paths and basically mocked you. Mostly Wujiu as Bi’an would be silently watching with amusement. This rivalry continued through college when you got in the same university as them by passing all of your exams and successfully getting a scholarship.
“This would prove them wrong!”, you said with a proud smile on your face as you entered the school. Right after classes you waited them at the gate of the university. Expecting them to finally see you as there equal and wipe their smirk off their faces.
‘Is this really all you can do?’
‘I was expecting something more.’
You gritted your teeth. And that was when you let go of those words. “When we graduate then, we will see who is in the top! I’ll beat you both one day!”, you promised.
But it seems like life is too hard on you right now. You did your best all the time yet all of your opportunities fell short. It’s like fate doesn’t even give you a chance. It was silent for a while with your head bowed down, covering the expression in your eyes. Bi’an and Wujiu started to worry slightly. Bi'an was the first to break the silence. Cautiously, he reached out his hand, “(Y/N)? Are you-“
His hand started stinging as you slapped it away. “Don’t touch me.”, you didn’t know how you sounded like but it was laced with dark anger. Bi’an and Wujiu was taken by surprise by this as this is the first time you were like this. Suddenly a honk of a car cleared up the tense atmosphere. A sleek black limousine stopped by the sidewalk near the brothers as the driver hop out. “Sirs, should we be heading back to the company now? I was told you have an important meeting with someone.”
“Ah, yes. Thank you for reminding me.”, Bi’an said as their driver held open the door for them. “My apologies (Y/N). It seems like we crossed the line…”
“…..”,you stayed silent.
“Look (Y/N), if you really do need help. Just call us then.”, Bi’an reaches from his pocket and pulled out his business card. He left it on your side, as you won’t take it from his hand. As they left, they watched your unmoving form disappear.
With a shivering hand, you put away your resume in your bag. Shivering from anger and frustration. You gripped the card he gave you, the number was there as well as their business logo. It didn’t helped that their business logo is what you commonly saw in posters and tarpaulins.
Fat tears run down your cheeks. Not only you were at a bad point of life, they also saw your worst. And their eyes… They suddenly change their eyes… the way they looked at you… it’s pity.
‘I don’t need their pity…’
‘I don’t need their… Pity’
“I DON’T NEED THEIR PITY!”, you shouted at the empty streets as you threw the card on a pile of garbage. You breakdown crying… “I-I can’t let them help me... If I do. They won’t let me forget about it until my grave. There has to be… another way.”, you calmed down for a while. Wiping away your tears and trying to steady your breath.
You picked up your bag as you saw the sun is about to set. Maybe you should rest and try again for another day. Too much has happened now.
As you were about to leave the area. You were stopped when you heard a car stopped by a few meters away from you. A woman who was dressed in a skimpy outfit hop out of it. She turned and you were shock when she was handed a large sum of money. It looks like it could both pay off your electric and water bills. She blew a flying kiss to the open window before going on your opposite way.
You headed home, still surprised at that scenario.
~. ~. ~. ~. ~
You laid in your bed wide awake. Still thinking of the bills and debts to pay as well as the brothers. That was the first time they looked at you like that. And you hated it. Since high-school, you would always go up against each other. Either it’s grades, talents… anything really. People would say it’s just a childish competition. But to you it’s about rivalry and pride. Plus, they don’t seem to let it go too. But it’s been years since you last met during graduation. They used to have long hair before. You were surprised they cut them. It suits them. You do admit you were smitten by their looks, too bad their appearance doesn’t match their attitude.
Seeing as you won’t be getting any sleep soon, might as well make it productive. You got up and sat on your computer to continue the job hunt. Site after site, you search thoroughly. You sighed when you found none. You were about to give up, seeing that it was 3 am already. When you saw some ads on the site. One of which is a girl with revealing clothing winking at the user with a text saying want to earn easy money while having ‘fun’? Click here. Only 18+.
This reflects back to the girl you saw earlier. And curiosity pushed you to enter the site, ‘Just how much do those ‘workers’ earn’, you thought.
You saw list of list of different girls with prices on them. Some say 900 a night, some even more. Some have different prices according to the amount of hours. You were so surprised at this.
You soon learned that this website have terms and give the girls protection to the girls while keeping the client satisfied. But what you were tempted the most is that, if you were a virgin, you could name your price.
Throughout your life, you never did have sex or even a boyfriend. You were too busy for your studies for that stuff. Even so, you wanted to preserve yourself at least for you’re the ‘one’. You were never the type for a one night stand. But… given the situation right now. You could name your price. Meaning it could be enough for both paying off your bills and making a new fresh start.
You could only do this once and never again. It’ll be just your dirty little secret that no one needs to know. Plus, it’ll be worth it if it means not living on the streets.
You sighed, fully committed to your decision. No one will ever know about this. You gulp and started to make your account there. The site even gives you the right if you wanted to put your face or not. They also let’s you put what you like or don’t like in bed. And finally, the price.
As soon as your done, you head back to sleep.
~. ~. ~. ~. ~
The next morning, you checked the account just incase someone messaged you. With a coffee in hand you saw a red dot sign right beside the envelope icon.
It’s account was blank up too. No pictures and just a short bio.
You message back with a greeting. Only getting a quick reply back.
Where should we meet up then? – You asked.
I’ll give you the address and the room of the hotel. Don’t worry, the expenses are on me.
Well thank you that I guess. – you answered
But, can I ask you something
Sure – you wondered.
Can you handle two?
You didn’t reply for a while. You don’t even n ow what to say.
Don’t worry, I’ll pay you double the price then.
With eyes blown wide open. You typed back.
Just be gentle with me…- was your last message with him
~. ~. ~. ~. ~
As the scheduled date arrived, you walked to the hotels front desk. It was a 5 star hotel too. Everything is made of white marble that has gold accents. The furniture is lavish and soft while the windows have the best view of the city. You come up to the front desk and asked about the room number. She gave you the key and gave you directions to the room.
Soon enough, you entered the room and stared in awe. The room was big with a king sized bed, the room was cold compared to the warm weather outside, and the bathroom was spacious too. There is a desk, TV, sofa, and a kitchen as well.
But you snapped back into reality. You here to do your business so you need to ready yourself.
You sent your things on the bed stand and texted your client, alerting him you’re here. In the mean time, you find yourself to entertain with. You watched the TV, ate some fruits from the fridge, took a look around and explored the room. You also wondered what your clients would look like since he said he will be coming with someone. Would he be those old rich men? Those spoiled young adults? Or rather someone handsome? You just hope they would be easy on the eyes at least.
It was when you relaxed on the bed you realized it was night time. And your client hadn’t texted you yet. Did something happened?
You were about to next him again when you heard a knock on the door.
‘It must be him… Or rather, them.’, you said to yourself and opened the door. Ready to greet them with a smile only for your eyes to see horror and dread.
There stood the two persons who you wished to not see. Wujiu and Bi’an stood there in shock. You opened your mouth to speak but no words came out. Wujiu snap back quick and entered, causing Bi’an to follow suit. He quickly locked the door and pulled you to the side looking you in the eye. “What are you doing here?!”
“Why the both of you are HERE?!”
You snapped back angrily as you pulled your hand away. “Y-you were not suppose to see this!”, you said as you crossed your arms and turned away. “That is not the issue here. (Y/N), you are selling your own body.”, Wujiu turned you back to face him by your shoulder.
“It’s none of your business!”
“We said we are willing to help you. But why this?! “, Bi’an said while he runs a hand over his hair.
“Like hell I would be coming for you for help! I won’t let you near me, let alone touch me!”, you pulled away from Wujiu’s touch.
“So you would rather just let any man touch you then?”, Wujiu ask. “Yes!”, right as you said that, they snapped.
You tensed as the look in their eyes change so suddenly.
“If you wanted to be treated like whore… ”, Bi’an said in a dangerous tone.
“… So be it then.”, as Wujiu finished the sentence. Next thing you know he was on top of you on the bed.
“H-Hey! Wha- S-Stop- Mhm!”, Wujiu cuts you off with the forceful slam of his lips. The surprise caught you off guard, taking this chance to slip his tongue in your mouth. Your hands landed on his chest, trying your best to push him off. Only for it to be fruitless.
He was still rough with the kiss, managing to explore your warm cavern before you turned your head away, breathless.
Wujiu smirked as he pulled back and noticed your red panting state. Your arms were exhausted both from the lack of oxygen and the sudden release of strength to try and push him off.
“L-Let me go… “, you said with the little fire in your tone as you try to catch your breath.
“Remember. You asked for this (Y/N)…”, Bi’an said with a straight calm face, but you can tell the sadistic anger in his eyes. He graciously leaned the umbrella on the side before heading to the glass windows to close up the curtains.
“Wujiu… You know what to do.”, he simply said as with his back still turned to you.
You immediately felt a pair of lips on your sensitive neck. You gasp at the foreign contact, making you shiver. The hands you placed to his chest move to his shoulders, still trying to push him off but at the same time gripping on to them tightly.
“W-Wujiu… Y-You asshole. Don’t-”, you were cut off again when he his lips brushed against a spot. “So… You’re sensitive here I see…”, he mused before sucking on that spot. You breathed heavily as you try not to moan.
But it soon became more difficult as his gloved hands roam on your form. “Look at the way you dress darling. You really are asking for it huh?”, he whispered in your ear. You turned away in shame. It may not be as revealing as the ones how worked for years in the call girl industry, but it’s still revealing than what you normally wear. He chuckled at this. “Don’t worry... You won’t be needing this anytime soon.”, he was quick with his hands as he peel off layer after layer of clothing. During this, you were about to protest again but his kiss silenced your complaints again. You still fought back. Gripping his arms to stop undressing you. He growled against your lips and bit it. The sudden action causes you to flinch and leave an opening for Wujiu to trap both of your wrists in one hand before pinning them above you.
The cold air in the room gave you goosebumps as he left you with only your under garments.
He pulled away from the kiss again, but his eyes changed from amusement to a mix of annoyance and lust. “You know struggling if very futile. But I can’t deny it turns me on.”, you gritted your teeth. “You sick, sick bastard.”
“What can I say, I love seeing you like this (Y/N).”, with his free hand, he bit the tip of the glove before throwing it off. You gulp, he looks hot while doing like that. But still, they are the same jerks that mocked you for years.
You tried to struggle you hands free only for him to loosen up his black neck tie before pulling it off fully. He sat on his knees and tied the black fabric on you wrist.
The cloth was tied securely, quickly looking back at him with a satisfied smile. Quickly, you tried to at least kick him off. Only for him to caught it. “Well aren’t you very inviting?”, he wrapped your legs around his waist.
You shuddered when you felt him growing hard against you. His soft hand played with the edges of your strapless bra that you now regret wearing right now. He found the hook and gave up an amused look before taking it off.
‘No! No! No! This can’t be happening!’, you panicked and tried to cover yourself. Yet he pinned your arms again with the hand that has no glove. “Ah, ah, ah. Don’t try to hide yourself from me darling. Let me see what you are hiding.”, Wujiu purposely left a glove hand on just so he could tease you more. He trailed kisses down to you chest before started to play with your breast. He roughly grab one, giving it a squeeze. You bit your lip at this. “Ah yes… Can’t you see (Y/N)? It fits my hand perfectly. It also seems you are starting to love my touch”, the black leather gave you an amazing friction from its texture. Your bud started to harden, giving him the results he wanted. He leaned close to the other one, blowing hot air on it before wrapping his lips on it. You bit your bottom lip at this as you tried to deny the pleasure you are getting from this.
Wujiu noticed this and started to suck it hard. Causing you to close your eyes tight and blood dripping from the wound on your lip. “W-Wujiu… S-Stop it… G-Get your hands... Off M-me!”, speaking back to then is being more difficult than ever. “You still have fire left in you huh? Don’t even bother about that. We’ll enjoy putting it out. We promised.”, he turned his attention to the other bud, giving it the same treatment.

After a few minutes, of this Bi’an cuts off the silence. “Wujiu. I think it’s time for you to get ready”, Bi’an commanded. The black haired male pulled away, giving you a smug smirk before leaving you on the bed, weak and shivering. You looked to the side to see Bi’an, shirtless, heading towards you on the bed.
“Stay away from me…”, you tried backing up but he only grabbed your ankle and pulled you to the edge of the bed. He grabbed your chin making you look up to him. “You really think that’s an option now my dear?”, his red eyes looked into your eyes full of desire. You were surprised when he suddenly kneels down in front of you. “I left to Wujiu to warm you up, now I’ll just ready you up.”, his hands moved to your waist and pulled down your underwear, your only clothing left. You tried to pull it back up with tied hands, but he slapped your hand away just like what you did to him the other day, only without the same painful forced you gave him to which you were thankful for.
Now you were fully naked, you closed you thighs together in a poor attempt to cover yourself. He smiled, “Its pointless being shy right now. “, he grasp you knees and easily pulled them apart.
“Beautiful. Just look at how you’re wet for us.”, you blushed in shame as you felt yourself dripping for them. ‘Since when did I became this wet so quickly?!’, you thought as you felt him plant kisses on the inside of your thigh.
“Don’t fret… I’m sure you will love this. “, he chuckled. He licked his lips as he dived his head in. You threw your head back as he immediately kicked a long strip of your lower lips.
Bi’an groaned at the taste. He continued this action before finally finding your clit. You can feel the corners of his mouth twitch a smile then felt his tongue circling your clit. You panted and used your now unpinned wrist to cover you mouth.
Muffled moans as you would jerk from time to time. Bi’an looked up to see your blissed out, mouth covered face. He decided to take a bit further.
He slithered his long tongue in your entrance making you gasp. “N-N-No… B-Bi’an…”, your pleads have fallen on deaf ears as his tongue went deeper. He wasted no time thrusting it in and out. You gripped his pearl white hair, trying to pull him off. But at the same time, your thigh locking on hi head, keeping you in place. He would groan from time to time, vibrating on your sensitive pink skin and traveling to your body. When he brushed a certain spot, your hand was on your mouth again, biting the meat of your palm. Bi’an felt you tighten up and roughen up the pace.
“B-Bi’an… Please… I-I can’t-”, he pulled away.
You wanted to whine at the lost contact but was stunned when you saw Bi’an standing up. “Wujiu… Mind preparing her?”, he licked his lips clean of your juices.
There Wujiu stood, fully naked with a hard cock in hand. “I was enjoying the view. But I don’t mind.”, he started walking towards you, who were afraid. “Y-You’re too big… It won’t fit.”, he only chuckled at this.
“That’s why I need to prepare you.”
He shoved a hand in between your legs and instantly teasing your abused clit. You legs started to shiver as you leaned your forehead on his shoulder. He inserted a finger a resumed Bi’an’s tongue before.
He pushed you in the middle of the bed to lay down. And when you grew wet enough, he inserted one finger after another. He did a scissoring motion making you gasp in both pain and pleasure. You felt yourself a familiar coil in your stomach forming.
“Hey Bi’an, looks like she really can take the both of us.”, Wujiu commented. Feeling you tighten up on his fingers. “F-Fuck you…”, you said weakly, giving it the last of your fight in it and spit on his face. He was taken back by this, but instantly recovered and wiped it off.
“Oh, we’re going to enjoy breaking you now. I was planning to be gentle, but you really have to misbehave huh?”, he shoved his finger deeper and stretched you out even further. He found the same sweet spot as Bi’an have and make up whimper.
He kept abusing that same spot and quickly rising up the coil you were feeling in your stomach. As you were about to let it go, he pulled it out. Once again leaving you on air.
Wujiu licked his fingers clean of your juices, grunting at your taste as well.
“Bi’an, mind taking her now?”
“What did I said Wujiu? Prepare her.”
He once again pinned you in the same position as before. Panic rise in you as he started to line up his cock on your untouched entrance.
“Any words before I take you.”, he mocked. He wasn’t genuinely pissed off at you spitting at him. He loves it when you fight back. Gives him the more reason to break you and make a begging mess out of you. But still, this is your first time after all. Both him and Bi’an would rather prefer you surrendered yourself to them. He could also see you gave it your all when you spat on him as a last resort.
You simply sighed weakly. Your legs are tired and didn’t have anymore strength to fight back. Your hand balled up to fists as you swallowed up your pride and dignity. “Just…Please… Be gentle with me…”, you whispered softly, accepting your fate.
“Since you begged so nicely… it’ll be rude of me to deny that.”, he slowly slid in your entrance. With all the prep they were doing to you helped a  lot but still you would jerk up from the pain.
Bi’an sat beside the bed, tilting your chin up to see his now kind yet still lustful red eyes. “Calm down my darling, you could do this...”, he comforted. He gave Wujiu a nod, signaling him.

Wujiu slammed his cock in you full force as Bi’an caught your pained whines by his open mouth kiss. You could taste hints of yourself in his tongue as you sobbed at the painful stretch. Wujiu stayed still, waiting for you to adjust while Bi’an did his best to comfort you through it. His tongue was indeed really long as it slip at the back of your throat, thrusting it in before playing with your own tongue. You let him in complete control as the pain dissolved into pleasure.
Wujiu tested the waters, and when you moaned. It slowly started moving.
Your tied hands lay flat on Wujiu’s toned chest, still making out with Bi’an. Soon enough, his thrusts started to become to rough. You wrapped your legs around him voluntarily. Pulling him closer.
Bi’an smiled and pulled away for you to breath and gone up to get something.
“My dear (Y/N)… You’ve finally give into us and accepted the pleasure we offer. Such actions must be rewarded.”, Bi’an smirk as he looked at your form on the bed while being fucked by his younger brother.
“Look at how much of a slut you are right now…”, you moaned as Wujiu reached deeper in you. Sounds of sloppy fucking echoed around the room. Your breasts bounced at the force of his thrusts. “Ah… Ha… W-wujiu… B-Bi’an…”, you stuttered.
“Ah!~”, he found your sweet spot.
“Your moans are music to our ears (Y/N). Don’t hold back!”
Every word he says turns you on even more.
As you were being fucked senseless, Bi’an took his wallet and grabbed a handful of stacks. “Isn’t this what you wanted (Y/N)?”, he threw the green bills on the bed like a confetti.
You watched as money rained on you. Turning to his area, you gulped as you saw he was big as well. ‘The money is enough right?... But why… why do I feel like I wanted more?...’, you thought.
Yet your body reacted on its own. You reached out to him. And words you wouldn’t dare to say came out of your mouth.
“But… I-I need you too… I need both of you. ”
Oh how hard their heart races as you made them want you even more. Bi’an smirked as Wujiu pulled out of you. He placed himself behind you and opened your legs. Bi’an took Wujiu’s place instead. Both of their clocks hard and ready for you. “Are you sure about this my dear?”
“Yes.”
You shouted a long moan as they gave you a delicious stretch. They both started moving in a rough pace and continued to chase their orgasms. The paper bills continued to make crunching sounds that goes together with the sloppy sounds of skin against skin. They took turns of pulling out and pushing in. Addicting you to the pleasurable friction on your walls.
This continued for a long time until…
“G-Guys… I-I’m close…”, that coil is there again.
“Then don’t hold back on us.”, they said as Bia’n started to suck on your exposed chest while Wujiu circled his finger in your clit.
“A-Ahh!”, you started seeing stars as you reached your climax. They both followed shortly, burying themselves deep in you as they emptied themselves inside you. They filled you up so much that some of it dripped on the bed sheets and a few dollar bills.
Your vision turned dark from both sleepiness and exhaustion.

~. ~. ~. ~. ~
You woke up on the soft bed with 2 pairs of arms around you. Bi’an on your right, Wujiu on the left. You took this time to appreciate what they looked like. How the sharp their features are, how long their eyelashes, their smooth skin and their ruffled hair from last night’s activities. You blushed as you remembered it clearly and how much you gave in. Your heart started raising too at their performance in bed. This is certainly and experience you won’t forget.
You also noticed the room was cleaned up. The clothes were neatly folded and the littered dollar bills were gone. You shivered at the room was still cold. ‘Maybe… I could take a quick hot shower before they woke up.’, you tried to move only to groan in pain. Your whole body was so sore and your lower part hurts. Your neck was covered with hickies.
They slowly woke up at the sound to find you awake. “(Y/N)… Are you alright?”, Bi’an asks worriedly. You… never expected to see this reaction. You were expecting for them to mock you again. “Don’t you dare try to leave. We have something to talk about.”, Wujiu said as he pulled you close. “Should you start Bi’an?”

“Gladly. Why were you doing this (Y/N)? Why didn’t you came to us for help?”
“That’s because… I don’t want to be mocked again by the both of you. I’ve wanted to prove you wrong and didn’t think less of me since we were high-school.”, you sighed sadly. Also disappointed in yourself.
“Did you really think that we see you like that (Y/N)?”, Bi’an smiled. You looked at him confused. “(Y/N), I won’t deny about what happened in high school. But we never did hated you from the start. When you started back talking to us, we were amazed by you at first. The contests and rivalries we did helped us became our best and soon enough, we started falling for you.”, he explained. “What are you? Kindergartens?”, you scoff with a red blush on your cheeks.
“Actually we realized that after we met a few days ago.”, Bi’an said softly. Remembering that day. “We did the usual teasing you, but it seemed your situation was quite serious and we apologize for not realizing it. That help we offered is actually genuine. We’ve know each other for years (Y/N)… I can tell when it’s something serious.”
“Oh… I… I should’ve known…”, you replied, still taking in the information.” But do you guys do this for a hobby? This… call girl thing?”
“What? No no… You got it wrong.”, Bi’an cleared his throat.
“Actually, we are not your real clients.”
“Wha-“
“Hold on. Let me explain. Your real clients is one of our business partners and a classmate of ours in college. He is a womanizer and basically…”
“A man whore.”, Wujiu cuts in.
“Yeah… So we got a get together at a bar and told us about the virgin girl he found online. He would also bring his friend and ‘Screw her the whole night’. I doubt that he would handle you like we did… He was about leave the bar and head to his hotel but his girlfriend found out about the side chicks he have and has been cheating on her.”, Bi’an cringed as he imagined the whole mess in the bar that time. “He can’t text or call you so he begged us to go there and basically say to cancel it and for you to go home… If it weren’t for the deal we need for our company, we would’ve refused.”
“… That was one hell of a story. I’ll tell you that.”, you sighed in awe. “But, don’t worry. We will pay you instead. Also give you an offer.”
“An offer?”
“You could work as our assistant and-“
“Be ours.”, Wujiu cuts in, still sleepy.
“What?”, how can this morning surprise you even more.
“Wujiu! Can’t you at least be formal about it?”, Bi’an scolded. Wujiu just shrugs it off and pulled you closer.
“So, what do you say?”, Wujiu asked bluntly.
You know what, you basically made a truce with them. They offered you help from the start that you made a stupid decision. But fate was kind to you in a way that you met them instead of his business partner, which led to opening up and speaking out hidden feelings. You also saw this side of them that you didn’t thought it existed. What’s more left to lose?
“Sure why not?”, you smiled.
A sweet kiss on each of your cheeks by them with a whispers of exchanges of I love yous.

~The End~