Hannibal X Reader

(Your Perfect Moment)
(you have known Hannibal Lecter years now.. about 3 or 4.. and you both have come really close.. but there was just something about him you liked more than an average friend would.. i mean.. just look at his smile it so.. perfect... but you try to keep this to yourself and you don't tell anyone.. in-case they end up telling him.. but anyways.. it was a lovely day.. a bit cloudy though but it wasn't raining.. like the last couple days... and you wanted to take a small stroll around... Hannibal said he might go with you.. just to get a bit of air.. which drew a big smile across your face.. so anyway down along a path in the woods next to your house ye both wondered... ye knew these woods because ye often took a stroll or hiked or even camped in them... so down along the path ye go making jokes and laughing.. remembering times you were down here.. or when you fell and broke your ankle off the tree whilst singing from the branch thinking you were Jane and he was Tarzan.. aaawwwhh good times... well that's over now anyways... so down the path untill you reached the lake.. where Hannibal took his pants off and shirt and decided to jump in.. whilst in there he was encouraging you in and all you could do was laugh)
(y/n).. no im not going in.. Hanni its looks freezing hahah
Hannibal.. come on (y/n).. just dip your feet in even..
(y/n).. haha no.. well alright.. (you couldn't resist his puppy eyes so you decided to take off your shoes and socks and sit at the side.. Hannibal dived in deep and could not be seen.. and you saw a load of bubbles where he went down and then they just stopped.. you got a bit worried.. and then you felt something grab your legs and pull you under.. you struggled for a second but when you were under you saw Hannibal smiling at you so you laughed and both of you resurfaced...)
(y/n) haha Hanni... i said no haha..
Hannibal.. and i said yes.. so how do u think this was gunna work if both of us had different answers haha
(y/n)... go away hahaha my head hurts
Hannibal.. awh haha.. come here i kiss it better haha (he catches you and kisses your forehead.. and you smiled like an idiot) better..??
(y/n).. yup much haha.. hhmmm hehe...
Hannibal.. good (both of you just stop and stare at each other.. well u knew what was coming.. and if you want it to happen.. this was your chance... so you took it... You leaned in and kissed Hannibal on the lips and backed off for his reaction)
Hannibal.. what was that for (with a smile across his face)
(y/n).. i don't know.. (smiling like an idiot.. and then Hannibal caught you and pulled you in tight and kissed you on the lips and pulled away) what was that for..
Hannibal.. i don't know... the same reason as yours i guess (you both stare and smile like idiots and eventually kissed again but for longer.. ye then stopped and it was time to get out .. Hannibal got dressed as you stood there dripping wet.. and just then it started to rain...)
(y/n).. well at least im already wet haha that's karma for pulling me in with my clothes on..
Hannibal.. well if you had your clothes off... we could have stayed in there longer
(y/n).. well well Hanni.. haha you dirty minded boy..
Hannibal.. not boy... man hahaha
(y/n).. ooohhhh haha come on we can shelter in my house haha.. (ye both ran up laughing and straight in the door and up the stairs ye went.. got undressed and got into cozy soft pj's while Hannibal got on a t-shirt and pj bottoms.. you turned on the fire and sat on the couch in front of it.. Hannibal cuddled up to you and you accepted his cuddle...)
Hannibal.. i was waiting for you to do that..
(y/n).. what..
Hannibal... take the step..
(y/n).. oh... You were..
Hannibal.. yup.. either way.. i was still cuddling you on the couch though..
(y/n).. haha ya ok Hanni if that's what you think haha..
Hannibal.. i like you (y/n)
(y/n).. and i like you too (you looked up at him and kissed his cheek and cuddled into his chest where you fell asleep as he was stroking your hair.. and that's where you stayed for the night... 🥺 So cute 💚