30. Workholic Couple

Start from the beginning

"We were not talking about me and my relationships. I was always clear about my life....that's why I followed my parents wish." He replied with an attitude.

"Of course, but falling in love with your wife is your choice and not your parents. Now, tell me are you in love with your wife???" Sagar asked again. He is not going to leave him now.

Abhimaan clenched his cup in his hand, thinking about to throw this hot coffee on his face to whip up his smirk. But he can't ignore his question also.

Is he seriously in love....with his wife??

"I don't know about your so-called love and all but I can  say one thing now, that whatever is going between me and Samaira, is special and beautiful." Abhimaan replied thinking about her face. Her surprised blush when he came near her. Her never breaths because of his touch.

"From some days, I want to go home early to have diner with her, I like to talk to her, I want to know her more, I like it when she smiles or blushes.....it gives me happiness, and a kind of peace." Abhimaan said with a serious tone. His word made both of them shocked.

Sagar looks him like he is seeing some ghost. How can this robotic person change this much??

"Do you feel all this when you are with your So- called love??" Abhimaan asked him making faces.

And Sagar has nothing to say. No words came out of his mouth. He never felt this way. He never felt peace. It's was always about expensive gifts, her modelling projects and their sex life.

He gulped with the thought of this, what the hell he was doing??
He used to be the love master between them but today, Abhimaan's unmanaged speech did something in his mind to think.

Back to present

Abhimaan didn't realise when he reached his place. He came out and asked his driver to go. He entered the hall, it was silent and dark. He took out his blazer while going upstairs, he couldn't wait to see her.

He frowned in watching the lights were still on of her room. He checked the time,  it was 1:45 Am already, he wonders why she is not sleeping yet. He opened the door and walked inside.

He found her walking in the room with a book in her hand. She was talking to herself keeping her eyes closed, nor...No, she is learning something maybe.

"You have not slept??" He asked making her jump in her position. She put her hand on her heart.

When did he come??

"You..scared me.." Samaira accused him. He regrets instantly watching a flesh of fear in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, but why are you up so late?? Don't you have classes tomorrow?" He asked her again, throwing his coat on the couch lazily, like it's his room. He walked towards the nightstand to get some water. She watched his actions.

"Tomorrow is my exam, that's why I'm doing last time revision." Samaira replied. He drunk the full glass in a go, hearing her.

"Ohh!!! But still it's late and you should sleep. At what time your exam will start??" He asked coming near her, opening the buttons of sleeves and rolling it up till elbows. She looked to the visible veins and looked back to him again.

What is he doing?? Is he going to fully undress here???

"Ahh...its..9Am, .." She replied gulping her dry throat. She noticed his little messed up hairs. She was waiting for him also. He is very late today, she wanted to ask where he was.

"Okay....I think you should sleep now or you will be late tomorrow." He said cupping her left cheek with his palm, rubbing his thumb little. She shivered instantly. He smiled and took some steps back. He was tired and feeling hell sleepy right now.