Chapter 15

"Now we go talk to everyone else! Let's get you some friends." Denki exclaimed.

~Back with The Healing Peace Kingdom~

"I have had enough!" Hisashi exclaimed slamming his fist on the dinner table.

"Hisashi Izuku will be back soon three weeks max you know this." Inko said picking at her food.

"This is infuriating and it's all that brat's fault argh!" Hisashi yelled in frustration.

"You attacked his people Hisashi."Inko said calmly.

"Whose fuckin side are you on omega?"Hisashi asked intimidating the omega he loved.

She started to tremble leasing distress pheromones.

"I-Inko I'm sorry I didn't mean it."Hisashi said softly.

She picked up her fork and slowly ate. Hisashi clenched his hands into fists regretful for his next few decision. A short brunette walked in with a royal scroll.

"Your majesties I have a message." She said.

"Read it to us Uraraka"Hisashi ordered softly.

"From The Kingdom of Dragons, Dear mother and father Bakugou has called off the war but I've decided to stay the whole month. I have a week left before I come home. In the future I would like to mate and marry into Draconia I have fallen in love with their king just as he has fallen for me. Please do not blow this out of proportion father. I expect for you both to accept my decision. We have been together for quite some time so I deeply apologize for not telling you sooner.

Love Izuku." Uraraka said voice fading in shock. Here eyes were wide open in horror.

"Oh hell to the no." Hisashi said breaking the silence. He abruptly stood up.

"I-I don't know what to say."Inko said.

"That boy has brainwashed our naive son into loving him! He'll turn his back on him and our kingdom of we don't stop him are you with me?" He said holding his hand out to Inko.

"No. He needs to learn on his own what's best for his kingdom. And besides what if he found the he one?" Inko blandly stated.

Hisashi left no longer regretful of his next decision.

~Back with Draconia~

"Izuku meet Eri" Denki said pointing at the small girl.

The girl had a horn as white as her hair it was tiny but sharp. She was hiding behind Shinso's leg.

"Hi Eri." I said kneeling to her waving.

"I hope my question is not too personal. Um how come you have a horn?" Izuku asked.

She shrugged her shoulders and walked in front Shinso.

"I dunno."She said just above a whisper.

"She has a medical condition where she was born too early and she wasn't fully developed. Her Draconic blood mixed with her human cells morphing within her appearance after birth. So when she was born she had to take a dna test and she came out to have a bit of royal blood. And as you may or may not known royal bloods have magic so her magic affects her horn. See right now her magic is under wraps and you can tell by how short her horn is if her horn was longer you could-wait are you taking notes? Where did that notebook even come from? You know what nevermind as I was saying the longer her horn is the more magic she's using. It could go out of control so we have to be careful." Shinso said.

"Wow that's so cool Eri!" Izuku exclaimed excitedly smiling brightly.

"I don't get it." Eri said softly.

"Oh...well that's alright as you get older we can extend your vocabulary and you'll understand later on." Izuku said understandingly.

"That reminds me Eri you'll be going back to school tomorrow I already packed your things." Katsuki said.

He then picked up Eri and she count onto him. Bakugou had planned on spending the day with Eri especially since he had almost lost her.