With Arms Wide Open

Start from the beginning

Alexis: What are you thinking? 

Scott: What about Alex Jay? 

Alexis: Alex Jay Wilson, That's perfect.

Scott: Welcome to the World Little Alex, 

Alexis: This is your father Scott and I am your mother Alexis

Alex: *Smiling and holding Scott's finger*

The three of them were taken back to their hospital room and Scott went out to the waiting room to see both families along with Rebecca and Seth with their baby girl Sarah. Scott guided them all back to the room. As they walked in they seen that Alexis was resting while Alex was in his crib. Scott walked over and got Alex out of the crib and handed him to Jessica as all the family gathered around to see the new addition. 

Jessica: Oh My God, Who would have known Scott could make something so beautiful. 

Scott: *Shaking his head at Jessica*   Well he got his looks from his mother. 

Richard: What is his name? 

Scott: We went with Alex Jay Wilson. 

Rebecca: We will need to get some play dates set up with him and Sarah. 

Scott: Oh of course you all know you are welcome to come and see him whenever. 

Jessica: I want to watch My nephew while you guys are on the road. 

Scott: Thank you, that will be a huge help for the two of us. 

Scott was taken photos as everyone was holding Alex when he heard some movements from behind him and everyone seen that Alexis was waking up. Scott took Alex over to his mother so she could feed him.After a few hours and everyone but Rebecca and Colby had left Scott handed Alex to Rebecca 

Rebecca: Hey there lad, I can't wait to see you step in the ring and carry on the family name. 

Scott: *Smiling* Alex, This is Rebecca. She is your god mother

Rebecca: *looked at Scott* What did you say? 

Scott: Me and Alexis were talking and we wanted you and Colby to be his god parents. 

Alexis: You two were the first ones to come to mind when we talked about it.

Rebecca: *Hugging Scott then Alexis* I love you two so much. 

Scott: We love you guys two. 

Scott was holding Alex when Rebecca took a photo of the two before posting the photo to social media. 

@TheManBeckyLynch: Congratulations to @THEREAPEROFWWE and @TheGoddessAlexaBliss on bringing Alex Wilson into the world. 8 pounds 9 ounces and 7 and a half inches long. Both the mother and son are healthy. 

@THEREAPEROFWWE : I will be starting Alex's training as soon as he is able to walk and talk. #FutureWorldChampion

@MELLAISMONEY: OMG He is so handsome. I can't wait to meet him. Congrats you two I am so happy for you. @TheGoddessAlexaBliss 

@ThePhenomenalAJStyles: @TheGoddessAlexaBliss, @THEREAPEROFWWE congratulations. Your life just became #Phenomenal!

@WWE: WWE would like to congratulate @TheGoddessAlexaBliss and @THEREAPEROFWWE on giving birth to Alex Jay Wilson. 

After Rebecca and Colby left Scott was sitting in a chair next to Alexis who was not sleeping and he held her hand. He was reflecting on his life as he watched Alex sleeping in he crib. 

~Time Skip to 4 days later~ 

Alexis and Alex were both released from the hospital so Scott helped get both in the car as he Strapped Alex into his car seat before climbing into the driver seat and taking his family home. When they walked through the door Scott held Alex as they introduced the new family member to Buddy and Larry Steve. Alexa went up to the bedroom to take a shower. Once she came out she walked over to Alex's room. She stopped at the door when she seen Scott sitting in a rocking chair in the corner reading a book to Alex. Scott looked over and smiled at Alexis as she came over and placed her hand on Scott's shoulder. Alexis and Scott shared a kiss and looked at their sleeping beauty. 

 OCC: This Chapter is a little short but I want to thank all the support that everyone has shown me while we started this journey. This will be the finale for The Day We Met. I have already released the cover to the next book that I will be working on and I hope that everyone will enjoy " When worlds Collide" as much as you all have enjoyed this one. As stated before this is not the last time that we will see Scott and Alexa.