i want you to rock me

- Chapter 2: Rock Me -

Tossing the note onto her desk, the red-head walked over to the bedroom door while pulling her semi-long, wavy hair (it hit the center of her back) out of its ponytail and in front of her shoulder blades to hide the Sharpie marks. Once she was sure that everything on her neck was covered and her shirt was pulled down securely, Alex undid the lock and twisted the bronze doorknob. Doing so, she allowed Anthony to come into her room.

Her father stood quietly in front of her before moving to her bed and patting the spot next to him, signaling for her to sit. Alex begrudgingly did so, though she wasn't sure what to expect coming from this man's mouth. After all that occurred tonight, anything could happen.

They had been sitting there for a while, basking in the silence, when Alex's patience finally ran out. She turned sideways to face Anthony, pulling her legs up onto the bed criss-crossed as she did so. There would be no holding back.

"I'm just going to cut through all the bullshit, dad. I heard your conversation with Justin and you're wrong, he does love me and I love him. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me, and there's nothing that you can do -or say- that will ever change that." Alex said while staring right into her father's eyes, fearless and confident as she stands up to her dad, telling him something she's never told him before.

It was time that he knew that this -her and Justin- was what she wanted.

Anthony let out a deep breath, slightly shocked that she had heard them and slightly upset that she was so keen on believing that that young kid loved her. 'It's just a phase,' he told himself; he had been telling himself that for a long while. "You know that I only care about your safety and well-being Alexandra." She winced at the use of her legal name, but Mr. d'Ecclesia didn't notice. "That boy's not good for you. Trust me, I would know. After all, I was just like him. Boys that age only want one thing, and once they get it, they'll drop you like a fly on a hot summer day."

Even though Mr. d'Ecclesia was a very adamant asshole himself, his daughter Alexandra was even more so, and could be an extremely persistent bitch when she wanted to be. It ran in the family.

"You know nothing about him, about us. Obviously he cares about me because he's still standing by me after all the shit you've put him through. He loves me, and everyday he tells me that he doesn't deserve me. But really, I'm the one that doesn't deserve him. Justin graduated as Valedictorian of his class, was accepted into Julliard, and knows what he wants to do with his life. He treats me as if I'm some kind of royalty, always trying to give me the best he can. Not once have you ever tried to get to know him." Alex let that sink in for a moment before adding one more thing. Something that she knew would royally piss him off, even more than he was now.

"And ya' know what? He's even still here after he 'got what he wanted'." Different emotions flashed through Anthony's eyes, before hatred and determination settled among them. She was dead-on in her assumption; he was practically fuming, and Alex could imagine smoke puffing out of his ears. The thought made her slightly smirk, causing her father to narrow his eyes toward her.

"Don't tell me that boy took your virginity from you."

"I gave it to him." She shrugged, "I'm in love him. You have no right to finally decide to now give a fuck about my love life, my life period; not when all you've done these past years is get full-blown drunk. Every. Effin'. Night." Alex ranted to her father, now standing up right in front of him with her hands on her hips. She was more than willing to escape with Justin tonight than she was before.

"I'm going to kill that bastard." She heard Anthony mutter under his breath. Rolling her eyes, Alex walked towards the door, not realizing that her hair had moved from its place and now exposed the words written on her neck.