"no."

"you bought the tickets."

"so?" i asked. mattia rolled his eyes.

"stop being so generous," he whined.  i gave him a 'bitch, what?' look.

"i got it," mattia said.

"i'm down," alex said.

"of course you are, broke ass," vic said. i find it so funny how much she hates him.

"next up!" the cashier called.  we all ordered what we wanted and mattia payed.

"thank you!" i said, hopping on his back.

"yeah, yeah."

***

"seee? what did i tell you. i told you it was gonna be good. it's mulan!" i said, walking happily out of the theater.

"it was pretty good," kairi said.

"yeah, it was."

"thank you."

"what do you guys wanna do now?"

"let's go get chipotle or something."

"oh, hell yes."

***

"quit- fucking throwing shit at me," mattia said to vic. then kairi pitched in and began throwing chips at mattia.  he sat next to me glaring into space. i snorted and he looked over at me, still glaring.

"this is hitting right now," robert said.

"i know," alejandro agreed.

"what do you guys want to do after this?" i asked.

"i have a ball in my car. we could go to that field and play kickball or something," mattia said.

"i fuckin love kickball!" i exclaimed.

"shhh!" one of the other customers hushed.

"sorry," i grimaced.

***

"next kicker!" alex yelled.  i stepped up to the base, stretching jokingly, then stopping because i realized i'm a dumbass.

"ready for this?" robert asked, as he was the one rolling.

"hell yeah, let's go," i said and clapped.  robert rolled the ball and i took a few steps forward as it came toward me. i kicked it as hard as i can, just a little bit to the side. i stood still for a few seconds, watching the ball soar through the air.

"RUN DUMB ASS!" kairi yelled from behind me.

"oh shit!" i said and started running. no one caught the ball, so i kept running. i got to second base before mattia could hit me with the ball.

"hA!"

"i'm surprised your little legs could get you that far after last night," he teased.

"oh shut up."

***

we played kickball until it was dark out and i started getting tired. 

"hey guys, i think we should go now," mattia said.

"okay."

"kairi, i'll give you a ride home," mattia said.

"okay."

"okay, i'll see you all soon," i said, giving everyone a hug. i opened my arms to give robert a hug, but he gave me the stank eye and backed away.