𝕐𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕚 ℍ𝕚𝕥𝕠𝕜𝕒 {𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖?}

Yachi makes my little gay heart just erupt with happiness
Yachi's POV

I huffed, causing my bangs to flow forwards. I stood on my tippy-toes as I reached for the book on the highest shelf. I used the bottom shelf as I step stool yet, I still could not reach the book.

Upon hearing footsteps coming my way I rushed to get down, slipping in the process. I shrieked slightly but instead of hitting the ground, arms laced under mine to catch me.

"Yachi, be more careful next time." A voice chimes as I slowly opened my eyes. L/N was hovering over me, still holding onto me by my arms. "You could have gotten hurt." I stood up straight again and dusted my skirt off, straightening it out in the process.

"Hello L/N!" I greeted warmly. She smiled back at me and I felt my heart race. 'So cute...' "I was just trying to reach that book." She blinked at me and giggled slightly. She walked over to the bookshelf and reached up for the book. She was a fair amount taller than me making it easy for her to snatch.

"This one?" She pushed the book towards me and I took it from her with a grateful smile.

"Yes! Thank yo-" I was cut off when I opened my eyes again, met by her eyes instead. She was leaning down so our noses were almost touching.

"Next time just ask someone." She whispered lightly. "I'm sure they'd be glad to help." She straightened up again and rubbed the back of her neck.

"I should probably get going. My mom will be pissed if I'm not home when she gets there. See ya later Yachi." L/N gave me a small wave as she left me in the library. I clutched the book to my chest as my cheeks tinted red. 'What is this feeling... Is this, love?'

I really enjoyed this one speaking that Yachi is one of my biggest comfort characters! I'm panromantic myself, what about you guys?