Futakuchi Kenji | Good Morning

—

Futakuchi Kenji
Morning kisses
Proofread - 550 words
They/Them - Reader wears lipstick or gloss

When Y/N wakes up they're already basking in the warmth of both the sun filtering in through the windows of their bedroom, the curtains slightly drawn in a lazy manner, and also the warmth of their boyfriend holding on to them in his slumber. With sleep still lingering in their mind, Y/N slowly pulled back to take a look at their surroundings, mind foggy for various reasons.

Y/N was still wearing party clothes, and by the looks of it... So was Kenji. They sighed and laid back down in his arms, taking a moment to examine their pretty boyfriend's face. He looked so peaceful in his sleep, mouth slightly agape with his face scrunched up like he was having an intense dream. Long brown bangs fell over his eyes nicely, long eyelashes casting a shadow over his smooth skin.

They sighed and leaned forward, unable to resist the temptation to press a light kiss against his cheek. When they pulled away, however, they gave a soft giggle. He stirred lightly in his sleep, but the fresh placement of a lipstick stamp on his skin did not wake him. Y/N smirked mischievously before pressing another kiss to his nose, leaving another mark. Apparently they forgot to wipe their makeup off last night when Kenji and them came home from the party— They both just passed out immediately from exhaustion.

They spent a few more minutes admiring his beauty as the sun peeked up further over the horizon, causing the lighting to highlight all his best features, as well as leaving soft kisses all over his face. They were sure to only lightly brush their lips over his face, but they put enough pressure behind it to make a mark.

It wasn't until they slowly trailed down to his jawline that Kenji finally awoke. He blinked a few times to get the grogginess out and then stared at Y/N without saying a word. He narrowed his eyes and followed the same routine they did earlier, sitting up slightly to look at the situation and then laying back down on the bed to stare at his lover again.

"Why are you looking at me like that..?" He whispered, voice hoarse and husky from just waking up along with a long night of lots of screaming and cheering. That's right! They went out to celebrate Date Tech's most recent win with a bunch of his teammates. That explained the clothes and the messy bed.

"I just think you look... cute." They giggled, and he narrowed his eyes again with suspicion. He untangled his arms from around Y/N's torso and reached to grab his phone on the nightstand past them. He flipped to the camera, pointing it at himself and then groaning at what he saw.

Lots of lipstick all over his face, causing his cheeks to turn a bright red color while he closed his eyes. "You could have at least taken the lipstick off first..." Clearly he didn't mind, though. Kenji leaned in to press his lips against theirs, smiling against them. "I'll forgive you this time, though."

Y/N apparently took that as an invitation to start kissing him all over again.