Babysitting

"Louis! Make sure you and your friend don't ignore the kids!" My mum yelled from upstairs getting ready to find her one true person.

I groaned, "I won't mum!"

"We last time-"

"Last time I was 13!"

She of course yelled at me for interrupting her. Bitch if you didn't want me to interrupt you then don't say something stupid.

She came running downstairs giving the girls kisses to their foreheads.

When she came over to me I just hugged her, not wanting any of that affection.

"So just make pizza rolls and feed the twins okay? And make sure Lottie does her homework, and Phoebe needs to clean her room and take a shower, okay? "

I rolled my eyes, "anything for Felicite or Daisy? Maybe I should take notes yeah?"

She smacked the back of my head, "attitude," she warned.

She jogged to her jacket and shut the door behind her, but not before saying she lives us.

As soon as she left I got a phone call.

It was Matt. "Ello?"

"Hey Louis, so I was wondering how to get to your house? Ya know since I'm coming? Or did you forget? Should I turn around. I sound stupid don't I? I'm sorry I didn't know-" I cut him off by laughing at his nervousness.

"Matt, it's fine, yes I'm still up for it. My address is Maple rd, 3003. It's by Good morning coffie. The little shop."

"Oh I know we're that is, see you there!"

"Bye." I smiled, he is so cute being all nervous.

I got a text message. It was probly Zayn saying stuff like 'get some' or 'use protection' he is a dork. Ugh why is even my friend?

Unknown Number : Baby don't flirt with others, your mine. Not Matt's.

I forgot about this person. How does he know me and how does he know Matt? I wonder if it's Perrie pranking me. I bet Zayn put her up to it.

Me: Stop messing around Perrie, I know it's you :P

Unknown Number : That's funny, but don't you already have Perrie in your phone? Saved as Zayn's Boo?

Me: First of how do you know that. Second who is this then.

Unknown Number : You'll find out soon babe;)

I starred at the message for a minute. What does that mean? Who is this person.

I forgot I already had Perrie's number. I bet she has her friends phone. But how did she know I had her name under my phone like that. I don't let anyone touch my phone, let alone look through it.

Stopping my thoughts was a doorbell, meaning Matt's here.

Before I could get to the door, Phoebe was standing there.

"Who are you?" Her high pitched voice asked.

I quickly jogged over before he could answer.

"Phoebe, you don't just open the door, that could have been your stalker coming to kidnap you and take you home and chop you up millions of pieces!" I tsked her as her eyes went wide.

"This is my friend Matt." I nodded towards him.

They all nodded there greetings to him.

I showed him the kitchen, saying to wait there.