Chapter 5

A/N~ ok so this story is wack but it's whatever. And peep the new cover I made it myself and I'm very proud of it tbh.

Madi's POV~
So I decided to wear this outfit:

A green crop top and blue denim jeans with this purse that I really like but it's not that cute and some sunglasses so I took a picture and posted it on Instagram

Billie's POV~
I just got in my car and got a notification. It was about Madi posting what she was wearing and damn is she hot. I liked the post of course. I just can't wait to meet her. Anyways I was not wearing something to fancy but still cute. Well to me anyway.

A all black fit with some white shoes

A all black fit with some white shoes. I look hot asf.

Anyway I finally pulled up to the address Madi gave me so I texted her.

Bil
I'm outside bbygirl

Mammas❤️
Ok I'll be out in a sec

And after that she was out she is beautiful like holy shit I think I'm in love. Wait no you just saw her you're not in love...yet.

Madi's POV~
Billie texted me that she was outside and let me tell you I was nervous as fuck. So after I found the courage to go out the door I saw her and damn she's pretty. Like if I didn't just meet her I think I would be in love but I did just meet her. Oh my God her Doge is so fucking sexy but she is sexier but whatever.

"Holy shit, hey mammas you look hot as fuck."

"Thanks bil"

"No problem babygirl"

"Okay stop calling me all these pet names."

"No can do boo."

"Omg let's just go."

"Okay anything for you"

So when I stepped into the car Billie shut the door and got in and told me I looked really pretty and I said thanks.
"No problem" Billie States as she puts her hand on my thigh.

"Urm Billie..."

"Oh sorry mammas"

She moves her hand

"No no no it's okay you can put your hand back right there."

"Okay" she puts her hand back on my thigh and I swear to God I felt a shock and I'm pretty sure she did too.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise mammas."

"Ugh no I hate surprises."

"Hm to bad so sad because it's a surprise."

"Ugh okay."

We sat in silence for the rest of the drive and it was a long one too. And now finally we're here.

Words 429

A/N~ honestly I started writing this chapter like 3 days ago but only wrote like 50 words but like idrk where they should go so if you have any ideas like comment or something and make sure to read A Wrong Number Story//Hannah Owo// that will be out by August or something like that this year but idk if I'ma a like that story more than this story. Because if I do then I'm not going to want to update on this story which I don't like but like tell me if you would even read it idk do whatever you want to do ig. Well bye my beautiful babies. See ya next time.