Pregnant

Katniss

What were we thinking? Being pregnant sucks! I am only a month into my pregnancy, and I have cravings, mood swings, and morning sickness that can happen at any time of day. Peeta has been great, though, holding my hair back, getting me pickled garlic, which sounds disgusting, but is delicious. We already have so many baby names. If the baby is a boy we want to name him Sam Finnick Everdeen. If it is a girl we want to name her Willow Primrose Everdeen.

I hear a knock on the door, and Peeta goes to grab it whilst I eat my Salmon. "Hey," a deep voice says, and Peeta says hello back. "Where's Katnip?" Gale? What is he doing here? I put down my Salmon, and go to the door, and Gale hugs me. "I wanted to apologize for everything that happened in the war. I was just depressed, distracted, and harmful. I hope we can rebuild our friendship." I nod, and we shake hands. Peeta invites him in for a cuppa tea, or coffee, and Gale says he can't. "I have someone waiting for me, at the Trains," he gives me a hug, and leaves. Why did Gale come back to 12? Not for me, I can tell that now.

Guys, I have a huge writer's block...
What do you suggest I should do???
Do you like the story???
Hopefully see you in the next chapter!
~•~
ChoosingAblaze