;lisa

"Eomma, i'm here" i quickly sat beside of my mother and take a sip of my juice.

"So, this is your only daughter Mrs.Choi?" i quickly turn my gaze on my front. I was shocked a bit because of the person infront of me. "Mrs.Yoon, i'm sorry i didn't notice you" i stand quickly and bow.

"No, it's okay. You can sit lisa." she smile so i sit and turn my gaze to my mother. "eomma, what is this? Why the owner of my school is here?" i ask. "Lali, don't worry we just have business to discuss" i was about to complain when someone just sat infront on me. "eomma, what is this again? I told you i don't want to transfer on our school" he said without turning his gaze to his mother. 'Rude' i thought.

"Now, now, we're complete, let's discuss" my mother exclaimed so i just sit and don't utter any words. As usual i just wearing my poker face, no need to express something. This meeting is not interesting anyway.

"So, when is the weeding?" my eyes widen when Mrs.Yoon ask. "Mwo?" i exclaimed. I was so shocked so as the man infront of me. He even drop his food.

"oh, mianhe my darling. I was about to tell you but... Maybe later" my mother smile."who's gonna get married?" i ask, my mother just smile again. I abruptly stand and face my mother "Ani! Maldo andwea! Eomma! I'm not going to marry!" i exclaimed, enough with the calm expression.

"Lalisa, calm down. Let's talk later" my mother calmly said. "Joesonghabnida Mrs.Yoon, my daughter is shocked" she glare at me. "anjda" she coldly said and i just sit dumbfoundend. 'wth? I'm going to married soon?'

"Maybe after gradaution, Mrs.Yoon" my mother utter. "Eomma, what is this?" the man infront of me ask, he was about to stand up when his mother spoke "Sit down Sehun-ah, show some manner"

'Sehun, Yoon Sehun...'