Chapter Twenty: I Love You

¡Lemon Warning!

Your Pov

I felt Bonnie's hands squeeze my ass. "Of course I want to." I smile and lean my head towards Bonnie's, our noses touch each other's a little bit as we both move closer together. Our lips were only a few centimeters apart as they graze against each other. Honestly, it was getting me even more turned on than I already was.

Finally, for the first time that we weren't interrupted some way or the other, Bonnie's and I's lips pressed against each other. I felt my stomach grow heavy as Bonnie leaned into it more, deepening our kiss and making my hand travel to the back of his head. My fingers lingered through his scalp as my finger tips felt the soft velvety purple hair. Bonnie ended our kiss and as he moved away, he bit my bottom lip, making me smirk. Bonnie planted his lips on mine again as his fingers frantically unbuttoned my shirt, when he was done, I slid the shirt off my arms and onto the ground next to the bed. Bonnie's fingers play with the hem of my tank top before slowly going underneath the cloth and proceeding to go upward, dragging the tank top with it. I break the kiss and take off the tank top, I look into Bonnie's eyes to see them wandering my body. I get up from Bonnie's lap slowly and stand in front of him. I unbutton my pants in front him and unzip them before turning around and slowly taking them off with my ass in front of his face.

I was left in my underwear and bra and I turned back around to see Bonnie a blushing mess. I chuckle and straddle him again, I connected my lips with his again and this time Bonnies lips left mine and feathered down my jawline to my neck. All of a sudden, I feel Bonnie's fingers grip onto my hair and pull down as he roughly makes marks on my neck, leaving me in bliss. I slightly moan out, "Bonnie..." making Bonnie's hands roam up to my boobs and lift the bra up. He grips onto my boobs and starts to massage them roughly, I kept letting out small, measly moans as Bonnie did this. I could feel my stomach tighten again and I wanted more.

I grab Bonnie's other hand and lead it down, I placed his hand underneath the cloth and Bonnie took it from there. Bonnie moved his fingers on my clit at intervals, first he would go slow and soft but then he would go fast and hard. I kept moaning as Bonnie rubbed me and made marks on me. Bonnie removed his lips from my neck and went back to my mouth, letting go of my hair while doing so. I felt Bonnie's fingers move towards my entrance and I mentally smirked; Bonnie inserted three fingers at once, making me gasp and arch my back. He moved his fingers in and out of my entrance at a regular pace, I could hear the sloshing of my liquids as Bonnie began to speed up. My moans began to get eccentric as my bunny boy hit the right spot, I felt my panties get extremely soaked. "Bonnie!" I was about to cum before he took his fingers out of me and chuckled. "You're so cute when you moan, my sweet." Bonnie whispered in my ear, I didn't notice this until now but suddenly I felt a poking sensation at my entrance. I smirked at Bonnie as I began to move my hips slowly against his growing bulge. Bonnie bit his lip and closed one eye and the other one was squinting. He face became the pure example of someone who has never done this before, though to me he seems pretty skilled. Bonnie's face had pure ecstasy written all over it as I grinded my hips against his boner. "Wow, if you think this is a nice feeling, I can't wait to see you later." I say, Bonnie's eyes light up as his blush grows darker. I unbutton his vest and dress shirt and take them off of him, I run my fingers down from his shoulders down to his pants, feeling his pecks and abs. I fiddled with the hem of his pants.

I get off of his lap and lower myself to the ground, I unbutton Bonnie's pants and shimmy then down revealing his boxers with a nice sized bulge. I bit my lip and pull down his boxers to reveal his nicer-sized dick. I think nice is an understatement in this situation. With no hesitation, I licked up his shaft and to the head. My tongue did circles around the head and then I started to suck on it. I heard Bonnie's cute moans as I sucked him off. With the parts of his dick I couldn't suck, I pumped with my hand making him hold my hair. My mouth released his dick and I stood up, I took off my bra and soaked panties and sat back on Bonnie's lap. I rubbed the tip of his dick on my entrance, enticing him to want more.

I lower my body onto his dick as Bonnie's dick penetrates me in a flavorful way. "Holy shit!" Bonnie and I scream out at the same time, we both look at each and chuckle. "Wow, I didn't expect we'd be here this early..." Bonnie exhales out as he closes his eyes. "If you want me to stop I can." He looks at me frantically, "No! No no...please, don't stop."  I quickly kiss Bonnie and then start to lift myself off and then lower myself again, putting both me and Bonnie into a trance. I start to just bounce on his dick, creating a slapping sound that could be heard through the locked bedroom door; Bonnie lifted me up and he laid me down on the bed inserting himself immediately after, he pumped his dick through me as I gave out loud moans and desperate screams for more. Bonnie's thrusts got deeper and harder and faster, I wanted him to continue to fuck me like this forever. I wrapped my legs around his waist and lifted my arms up to his face, I pulled him down and kissed his soft lips passionately, my moans still trying to escape.

Bonnie removed his dick from me, leaving me whimpering and begging for more. He flipped me on my stomach and dragged my ass to the edge. He quickly inserted himself back into me and started to excessively pump himself inside me, it felt like he was going really fast...god I love this bunny. I couldn't think of anything, my mind was blank as I got fucked. The feeling of his dick penetrating me was too nice of a feeling. I didn't even think we'd get here yet. I felt the pit of my stomach grow deeper within me, not ready to pop yet, but it's really close.

The feeling of Bonnie's dick growing bigger inside me with each thrust he did made me want to scream. "Bonnie, I'm so close..." I moan out as Bonnie takes a hold of my hair again and pull my head back. "Fuck..." I hear Bonnie grumble, hearing him groan made me want him more. Bonnie put one of his hands against my lower back and thrusts harder. My eyes started to become blurry, my body became limp as I came on his dick. Bonnie kept thrusting into me as I kept squirming around, he kept riding out my orgasm. I felt Bonnie's dick twitch in me and I smile. He was close. He took his dick out of me and I went on my back again. Bonnie started to thrust into me again and I propped myself up with my elbows and watched as Bonnie fucked me. Bonnie's dick twitched abruptly and suddenly I feel his cum shoot inside me. I moan at this feeling and arch my back as Bonnie pulls out and lays beside me. I feel his arms wrap around me and he pulls me close to his sweaty body. I kissed his lips and he kissed back.

"I love you, Bonnie..."

With those words said, Bonnie's eyes lit up like Christmas lights. He shivered and planted his head in my chest. "I'm so glad you said that...I love you too." Bonnie then proceeded to kiss my chest. His hand went up to my boob and squeezed roughly. "Oi!" I yell at him, he smiles at me and kisses my cheek. "That was probably the best sex I've ever had." I say quietly, "Even the foreplay was nice." Bonnie blushes and moves his hand from my boob to my pelvis. I cuddle up next to Bonnie and close my eyes.

I slowly go to sleep knowing that Bonnie was going to be right next to me.