Part 1

Alexandria smiled looking at her camera at the newly snapped picture of the 'Crying Angel' saved and kept safely on her camera. She sighed her boots crunching the dead leaves and twigs as she took each step. 'Click' He camera sounded as she snapped a few more walking down a dirt path. "Gwak!" She sharply turned looking upon a dark feathered bird "Now hold still..." Her camera clicked 3 times on the third click it was as if she cued the fog "Strange. . ." She mumbled moving her bangs out of her face.

"Alex. . . "

She turned her hair fanning with the force "Who is there?!?! Do not come near me unless you want to be badly hurt." She threatened her hands held open a spell coming to mind.

"Alexandria. . . "

The voice sounded a black figure taking the place of the crow. Twisting her hand the figure left or vanished as the fog cleared. " I am Loki of Asgard. And i am burden-. . . " She jumped quickly taking out her phone silencing the Loki ringtone "Al! Where are you?" She sighed happy to hear Stefan's voice " Im sorry to say but you must have the wrong number! This is Mystic Falls sperm donation. Would you like to make an appointment, or a donation time?" The line was silent except for the giggles from the girls and a low chuckle from Jeremy. " Alex dont play." Alex smirked " Im sorry, my name is Clarissa. Now if this isnt about a Donation then i must hang up." The laughter grew "No! Make him an appointment!" Jeremy screamed "Alright, and who is this for?" A giggle sounded next to the speaker "Salvatore!" Al set my phone next to my camera making clicking noises as if she was by a computer "Alright! See you at 3:30 of next monday!" And she hung up grinning.

She turned her head the crow reapering in a headstone "Stupid bird" She muttered walking up the dirt path. "I am Loki of Asgard-..." I pulled my phone back out of my pocket seeing Elena's name gracing its presence on the screen " Yellow, How can i help you on the nice day?" she could only imagin the smile on her lips as she laughed at something Jeremy said as she heard him scream " Well, one it isnt nice its cloudy. Two where are you, you missed like 2 periods and its lunch. and 3 i forget you like it rather cloudy. " She rolled her eyes walking out the gate of the cemetary "Yes, yes i know. Skipping classes is my thing! Im a thousand years old. I know everything of everything do you forget?" Elena mumbled a no stefan taking the phone "Meet us at the bourding house. I have something to say to you about giving me the wrong number. " I smirked "Ok see you in a bit."

I hung the phone up closing the gate " Oo, a young girl out alone at a cemetary? Seems odd." she jumped slamming her back against the metal gate " Im sorry, i didnt think Vampires cared for a defencless young female." She glared setting a hand on her hip. The icey blue eyed vampire smirked shaking his head " Ah, a witch. Why didnt i smell it earlier." She rolled her eyes " Oh, and last time i checked, i was over 1000 years old. I am no little girl." Alexandria turned taking the sidewalk to the Salvatore home " Nice, i like a girl with exspirience." He wiggled his eyebrows and smirked her guess it was his signiture " Well, sadley you arent worthy of a princess's time." He chuckled setting his hands in his pockets " Well, Princess i will see you around." She waved her hand not giving him the satisfaction of facing him again.

~

Alex busted open the door holding her hands to her lips "Honey, Im home!" Stefan used his speed meeting her at the table that set necxt to the door " You know i can hear you. No need for screams." Alex pouted "Now wheres the fun in that?" Stefan smiled kissing her head in a loving way. Like a brother greeting a long lost sister. "Now dont get all lovey dovey on me Stef! I know you missed my body, mind, humor, bo-.." Stefan gave a playfull glare " Shut up. " He mumbled turning around walking back into the kitchen a glass red as blood sitting on the counter " Your back on that?" Stefan looked down tossing the stained cup to the sink " No, i had a guest." She nodded ot convinced " Well Steffy! you needed me over?" Stefan nodded " I wanted to talk to you, yes. But its from Alric. He's asked that you stop skipping class. " She smirked "On a fist name bassis with the teacher now are we?" He rolled his eyes "Yes, he's a vampire hunter remember?" Alex nodded twirling her brown hair boredly"Fine, butt only because you guys need me to help fight the bad guys" Stefan smiled kissing her temple "Ok now go. "rolling her eyes she nodded making her way to god knows were.

~

Stefan took a swig of his drink 'ah'ing as he set the glass down " So, ive caused St.Stefan to drink." Stefan turned glaring " What is it Damon?" Damon chuckled " You know. What if i wanted to have my baby brother back?" Stefan scoffed taking a nother swig "Its not that way anymore Damon. Now what is it?" Damon took a glass pouring himself a glass sitting across him " A new witch. She's part of the origanal witches, Stefan. We are in deep shit." Stefan went stiff pausing before taking in the rest of his drink. Before looking at Damon with a reply.