4

So I know I have not posted in a will but I have been busy and I was not on my phone that much so ya this is chapter 4 of course I hope u enjoy.   

Next morning

POV Bakugou

I woke up and there was no one in the room, I got up and walked to the bathroom door it was open but as I got closer I heard the shower so I decided to go and sit on the bed and wait.
About 20 minutes later todoroik walk out and said here take this (it was a heat pill) I said ok then he handed me his extra uniform for school. I went to the bathroom and changed, when I walked out he was ready.

At school

POV momo

Yes the povs are going to be other people also momo and todoroki knew eachother in middle school

As I'm walking to the doors of school I  see todoroki, i have liked him sense middle school and I'm planing on telling him I like him and asking him to  be my boyfriend. But as I got to say hi I see a blonde boy behind so I ran to todoroki and then said todo look i thank he is stalking u. (Bakugou was sorta close to him and look as if he was a stalker) todoroki looked behind him and said no he's not and his name is bakugou, he stayed at my house last night. I was in shock when he said that.

Sorry if it short I didn't know what should come next thanks for reading bye