Another day

Tendou's Pov
"It's morning isn't it....." I thought as I felt the warm sun hit my face.

 I can hear the birds singing their song like they always do, I rolled over so that the sun wouldn't blind me and tried going to sleep, of course, I was already awake. 

I sat up and made myself sit at the side of the bed, I sighed "Another day..."I looked behind me and saw the empty spot on my bed that was yearning for the warmth of something....or someone......As I was in my thoughts, my phone started ringing causing me to get a bit startled.

I reached and grabbed my phone to checked who was calling me, it was Goshiki. 

"You're speaking to the one and only Guess Monster! What could I help you with today?" I said as I hopped up from the spot I was in.

"Hey Tendou! How are you doing?" He wasn't alone, I could hear someone talking in the background with him.

"I'm doing great! What are you doing?" I was making my way to the kitchen getting ready to make some ramen for myself "I'm here with Semi! And the other teammates I wanted to call you to tell you, Happy Birthday!" 

I smiled but felt as if I just got stabbed by a thousand knives and needles at the same time. As I was going to say something I quickly heard someone shushing Goshiki 

"Hey! Tendou! We were wondering how you were doing, we just wanted to see if you were ok" It was Semi.

 "Hey Semi! And of course, I'm great! Why wouldn't I be! I am Sa-To-Ri!"

 I started putting some water to boil, there was silence he didn't say anything for a moment until he cleared his throat and gave a small chuckle. 

"Well then I'm happy to hear that, but we were also calling you that we are going to the skating ring if you want to come"

 "Thank you Semi and Goshiki I might just go and hang out with you guys! Maybe we can watch a movie!"

 I heard as if Semi passed the phone to Goshiki "Of course!  We could do whatever you'd like! Maybe we can get ice cream as well!" I chuckled and started making the ramen right after I was, there was a knock on my door.

"Ah well, it was nice talking to you guys! Maybe we will see each other" "alright then bye Tendou take care" "Guess Monster out"

I hung up and went up the door and opened it.

 "Ushiwaka~Kun!!" I ran and hugged him.

 "Good morning Tendou" he hugged back, I then let go of him and smiled "I'm making some ramen you want some?" 

I let him come inside and take a seat at the table.

 "No need I already had breakfast" 

I then started to serve myself some ramen but before I did I was ready for what Ushijima had to say to me.

"Tendou you know eating too much ramen is bad for you it could make you sick"

 "I know I know but it would be a shame to throw it away!"

 Ushijima sighed and nodded "I will let you pass this one time but you need to eat food other than ramen" 

I smiled and nodded, as I was eating Ushijima got up and went to my bedroom.

 "Ah- Ushiwaka-kun my room isn't that clean I just woke up right now-"

 "It's alright while you eat I can clean up around here" I heard him say as he was in my room moving things around.

 "Awww thanks mom"

 "I'm not your mom, I'm Ushijima" 

(Minutes pass by~)
I got up and washed my bowl and went to go check on what Ushijima was doing, as I was going to my room I was introduced to a shocking surprise on how my room was cleaned and organized.

 "GUAAHHH?! IS THIS EVEN MY ROOM?!" I look around shocked almost falling over.

 "All it needed was a little fix up that's all"

 I looked at him and then my room with wide eyes and my mouth opened, I couldn't believe it I never thought to see my room this clean!

 "I- how could I repay you?!?!"

 Ushijima looked at me confused, I smiled and admired his confused look.....just by looking at him.....I feel as if all my pain is gone all of a sudden....but...for some reason right now...I feel a huge pain in my chest...I walked up to him and kissed his head.

 "Thank you Ushiwaka~kun" 

I could see that he smiled, that precious smile he always shows to me.....just to me... 

"Tendou, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the cafe"

 "Of course! If it means more time with you! Maybe we can even go to the amusement park!" 

Ushijima nodded "I actually bought some tickets" he takes out the tickets from his pockets and gave one to me. Maybe this day wouldn't be so bad after all.......right?.....