Chapter 1 - Tragic

Now it's time for another tape. I hope you're all sitting nice and comfortable with your snacks because next up is one of liberty highs finest, Dixie Lavender Miller. One of the biggest reasons I killed myself. When I first met little pixie I thought wow this girl is so sweet she's giving me a cavity just looking at her. But just like a cavity it started out fine and dandy then the ache appeared, then the awful pain and then finally the removal. You, Dixie Miller, are not what you appear to be. You are not sweet, you are a poison apple wrapped in a pretty little package. You are self centred. You are cold hearted and god forbid if you are not the centre of attention. That is where the problems started, you not being centre of attention.

̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ »̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ 

I BEGRUDGINGLY awoke from my peaceful slumber to the raised voices of my parents downstairs. Great, who needs another 2 hours in bed i think to myself. Throwing the covers off, i make my way to the en suite to prepare myself for the school day ahead. Turning on the shower, i take joy in the fact that i can no longer hear the squawking of my mother at my long suffering father.

Hesitantly I change my silver nose ring out for a rather mundane stud. Liberty and their stupid rules. I decide against make up but do my daily routine of covering up my little 3 triangle tattoo on my wrist. Thankfully my father still hasn't found out about the souvenir I got from a messy day out with Foley and Walker. Bryce and I decided to get the tattoo for our little trio, it's always been the three of us for as long as I can remember. My dad is super close to the walkers. Mr walker and my father attended school together and have been firm friends ever since. I hear my phone ding from where it was on charge. Rushing over, I check to see it was a text from Monty. I decide to throw on his spare jersey and a pair of leggings. I make my way downstairs to grab some breakfast and try my best to avoid my so called parents. I grabbed some brownies for Monty and an apple and coffee for myself. I nearly made it to the door but was stopped in my tracks by my keeper.

"Hey honey, was was your sleep?" My mother enquired.

"Oh it was fantastic until you two decided to scream at each other this morning" sarcasm dripping off my words.

"Pixie don't be so dramatic! Oh I do wish you'd make an effort for once. Would it kill you to wear a dress instead of that boys spare clothes? He may as well put a collar round your neck with his name, address and pho--"

"Tracey leave the poor girl alone will you!" my dad intervened before my mother could pick me apart further.

"Roman you know very well my name isn't Tracey anymore, it's moon. Why do you insist on saying things like that. You know how it winds me up!"

"Thank you dad, Justin and Bryce are outside so i'll see you later" I shout as make my way out of that house. I refuse to call it a home because a home means a place of comfort and safety. That place is a house, with a broken family inside it putting on an act. Chucking my backpack into the trunk of Bryce's car, I force Justin out of the front seat so I can sit up front with Bryce. To be honest my motive is being in charge of the AUX cable. I love the two idiots but their music taste is awful.

"Oh what do we have here? Looks like you've joined the baseball team huh?" Bryce laughs out at his own joke.

"100 times you've made that joke and it still hasn't landed. Just drive me to school smart ass" I return.