Chapter 1

Dedication goes to WeAreAHurricane for making me a cover :) Thank you so much I love it!

As I wake up from my warm sleep, I stretch my arms ans get up and out of bed. I draw out my silj curtaid and stare at the breathtaking view from my room. I love looking down on the kingdom from the castle. Oh, did I forget to mention I was a princess? And it may seem like i'm bragging but i'm not. I mean, I love where I live and I have amazing parents and an amazing home, but sometimes I just wish I was one of the villagers and had a normal life. 

I pick out a blue day dress, get dressed, and go downstairs to eat breakfast. I skipped into our huge pale green kitchen where an omlett, sausages, bacon, and orange juice awaited at my spot at the table.

"Mom, dad?" I call out looking around the kitchen.

"They're not here." Says Wallace, stepping into the kitchen. Wallace is always around, he serves my father and helps him make important decisions. But alot of the time he just watching over me to make sure i'm always safe when my parents are out; which is frequent.

"Oh." I let out a sigh of dissapointment. My parents are always to busy, and my father said that we could do something today, maybe sit out in our feild and have a picnic like we used to when I was little. But no, I guess he just forgot. It's not very suprising though, they forget alot of things like that. One year they forgot my birthday, when I was turning thirteen. They only knew untill Wallace reminded them. 

"Your father says that he is very sorry that you could not have your picnic. He and your mother had to attend to a very important meeting in the village." Wallace says. This makes me feel a bit better, he didn't forget. But i guess he didn't have a choice to go or not, if it was that important. And meetings that invole the king and queen are more important that a silly picnic. I guess...

"Okay." 

When i finish my breakfast I go up to my room to pick out a book to read then go read outside. It was such a beautful day, I loved going outside and laying in the soft green grass with a good book. I scan through my bookshelf, Romeo and Juliet.. No, Tom Sawyer.. No, Pride and prejudice.. No! I have to many Classics. Wait, whats this? I pull out something covered in wrapping paper. It's probably a book seeming as it's in my bookshelf. 

When i've delicatly torn off all the paper I see a note, It reads; 

Olive,

I know how much you enjoy reading outside, i thought you would enjoy a new book for change. It's very popular for girls your age. Enjoy!

- Mom <3

Then I take off the note and read the title. Twilight. It's by Stephanie Myer. I've heard the name before but i've never read anything of hers... Hm. I stroll out into the grass, pass the garden and lay down next to my favorite Apple tree on a blanket. I take a look at the back of the book, interesting a vampire novel. 

I've been reading for hours when Wallace comes out into the garden to find me. 

"Wait! What's going on? I thought James wasn't mean! Why is he looking for her?!" I say outloud, this is confusing. But i've read almost all of the book, I can't just put the book down! I have to find out what happens to Bella! 

"Olive, it is Twelve in the afternoon now, you must come inside." Wallace says. Whoa, alot more than hours! More like the whole morning. I really like this book, no wonder i've been reading the whole morning. 

When I entered the castle again to my suprise, my mother and father were sitting in the kitchen!

"Mom!" I call out. I run up to her and embrace her in a hug. 

"Olive my dear! How is the book? Are you enjoying it?" She asks, noticing the book in my hand.

"I love it! You definatly picked a good one." I say.

"How about we eat lunch then?" My father says, "I think we have a picnic to attend to." 

The picnic! We still have time. This makes me Happy. 

My father picks up a big basket filled with our picnic food and we head down and sit by the tree for a long family picnic. 

(A/N) It might have some mistakes but I am asking an editor to look at if for me. Other tthan the mistakes, what did you think? Did you like it? Did you like olive and her family? Lol, i thought i should put twilight in there cause it's kinda an obsession of mine right now. Hope u liked the first chapter, Comment, Vote, Fan <3

- Tessa