Nervous

Hi guys! ^^
First of I want to say that this is my first time writing a story on here and I would really appreciate some feedback from you guys cause I would like to improve my writing skills since english is not my native language.
I also don't know how long this story will be in the end but please enjoy. :)
———————

Background information:
You live in Sendai (where Shiratorizawa is located) and go to 'Sendai Shirayuri Gakuen Junior High School and High School'.
You always adored volleyball and have been watching it on tv since you were little. One day you read something about Shiratorizawa in a volleyball magazine and see an article about tendou. You immediately searched up clips of his matches on the internet and fell in love. You bought merchandise and called yourself 'his biggest fan'. From this day on you always wanted to meet him.

Since you now live by yourself you decide to finally go to one of Shiratorizawa's matches and introduce yourself to Tendou to tell him how big of a fan you are.

What will Tendou think of you as his 'biggest fan'?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~On the bus ride to Shiratorizawa academy~

y/n is wearing Tendou's merch (his volleyball shirt) while sitting in the back of the bus nervously thinking about the match she's/he's about to see.
"Oh god I'm so excited. What am I going to say?! When am I going to say it-
No, I shouldn't think about this. I don't have to. I'm just so damn excited to finally meet him."

*bus stops*

"Oh we've already arrived?" Y/n thinks to herself before stepping out of the crowded bus.