Ak "Maa, kaha hai Naira? aur ye sab kya horha hai! She asked loudly. She was angry on them. Her daughter was going though this and she didn't know. She had no idea!!!

Without any delay Nani told them everything breaking their hearts. Naksh somehow considered Kartik guilty for this.

Nak "Naira itni badi baat humse kese chhupayi!

Naitik "Aur aplog eksath kaha gye the?

Nani "vo..Shaa...she couldn't say this as Kartik came there with a pale face.

Ak "Kartik! She ran to him and hugged him.

K "Maa, Naira...

Ak "Chup hojao beta.

K "I am sorry. Ye sab mere vajah se hua hai. Hum...he got cut off by Naksh.

Nak "you are absolutely right! Tumari vajah se hi hua hai ye sab. Kartik looked at him confusingly.

Ak "Naksh, Ye kya bol rhe ho tum!

Nak "Mumma, I just spoke to doctor. He said ye clot usse stress ke vajah se hua hai. She has been going through this from 3 years. Ye sab Kartik ke vajah se nhi toh kiske vajah se hua hai. Can you explain it Kartik?

He said blaming him angrily. everyone was surprised by his words. Well Kartik was not in that mood to argue back. He stood there staring at the OT room.

While Akshara and while family tried to stop Naksh but he didn't.

They were going though a emotional trauma seeing their daughter in this condition.

____

After long 5 hours of Surgery The OT room door got opened.

Kartik and others rushed to doctor and started asking about Naira's condition.

K "Doctor, Naira..Meri Naira kesi hai? She is alright.. right? Please bataye aap..vo thik hai nah. He asked him incessantly.

Ak "Beta unhe bolne toh do. She held his shoulder as consoling him.

Doctor "We gave our best. And .... surgery was successful.

They all took a sign of relief.

K "Doctor, Naira ko sab yaad toh hoga nah. He asked innocently yet a fear over his voice.

Doctor "We can't say anything right now. We have to wait till she awake. For now I can say her clot is cured. And she is absolutely fine. He said making all of them smile.

Somewhere he was tension free as she was fine. But he have to wait now.

Nani "Kartik, Tumari Naira thik hai. she smiled at him. Kartik nodded and got changed.

__

Goenkas came to see her by the evening. only Suwarna, Manish and Dadi.. Dadi and Manish showed genuine concern for her.

Kartik stood there silently. Naksh kept gazing him with fumed eyes. He didn't like his presence. Now he has held Kartik responsible for this.

A nurse came out from her room. And she told them a happy news.

Nurse "Patient ko hosh agaya hai. Aaplog mil sakte hai unse.

They all happily thanked God. And went to meet her leaving him behind.
He was scared to face her.

Su "Kartik, nhi jaoge milne? She said warmly. Kartik gave a fearful look. Suwarna understood his dilemma.

Su "nhi miloge toh kese pata chalega. Stay strong Kartik. She encouraged him. And he took slow steps towards the cabin.