1: The Party

This isn't rlly a chapter, its just something to get the story started. Yk?

Tony's POV

"YaSsSs!" Nick yelled as I finished chugging the beer. I look at him and smile.

I've had the biggest crush on Nick for a while. I don't know if he feels the same though.

Right now all of us are having a huge party. I'm pretty drunk, but I can control myself and my actions. Nick on the other hand... not at all, he can control himself, but he doesn't know what he's doing, unlike me. But we're both sober enough to remember anything that happens tonight. I'm not getting that drunk because I decided to watch out for Nick. Make sure he doesn't get hurt and stuff.

"NICK! KISS TONY!" Alex yelled with a camera in his hand pointing it to us. I tensed up and looked at Nick. He shrugged and turned to me and started to lean in fast.

"Wait Ni-" Before I could finish, he grabbed my shirt, pulling me to him and smashed his lips onto mine. I immediately kiss back and sink into the kiss. Lightly putting my hand on his cheek .

Oh my god. His lips are so soft. I could literally kiss them all day long.

He then pulled away.

"ToNy! You're such a good kIsSeR!" With that, I go from being relaxed back to being tensed up.

"Thanks. You too" I tried my best not to stutter.

|•°•~•°•~~~~•°•~•°•|

Sorry this is short💀 Like I said, it's just something to get the story started :(: