is momo unnie's position in our group is the main vocalist?

"mrs. jeon." the doctor started. "jinyoung-ah, why are you so nervous?" the doctor chuckled. "if your kids are girls, i'm sure you'll also be nervous!"

the doctor cleared her throat. "the baby is healthy, as always mrs. jeon. i assume that your*clears throat* parents are taking care of you really good."

i nodded. "what's the gender of their baby--ow! si hyuk!"

"yah! you're more excited than tzuyu!"

"i see that park jinyoung-ssi is excited to know the gender of his grandchild." i chuckled as i nodded.

"it's a boy."

omo!!!!!!!!!

"you hear that, si hyuk?! i won the bet!" pd-nim said. "i'm sure that he's going to look like jungkook a lot!"

"pd-nim, why are you crying?" i asked, giggling. "because i have a grandson now, that's why."

the doctor and i talked a few more minutes about our baby's health while behind me is the excited grandpa's.

"here's the picture of the ultrasound, mrs. jeon."

"kamsahamnida."

"if you want to follow him or your members, we won't let you because pregnant womens can't travel anymore."

"i'm not." i said.

"i'm going to call and inform them." they nodded.

i immediately ate the lunch that the maids that jungkooo hired last month, served as soon as i arrived.

after finishing my lunch, i went to the living room, holding 2 bowls of potato chips. i put it on the center table before calling jihyo unnie thru facetime.

"hi, mommy jeon!!" she waved at me. "so how's your check up?"

"it went well, jyp pd-nim cried earlier."

"did i hear you right? pd-nim cried?!" i nodded. "wow!"

"jihyo, who's that?!"

"it's tzuyu!"

"TZUYU?!" and a few seconds later, all of them are now beside jihyo unnie. "TZUYU!!!"

"we miss you, baby!!" sana unnie shouted. "you're eating potato chips now, i assume that you already finished eating lunch?" i nodded.

well, jungkook scolded me for not eating lunch at the right time because i kept eating potato chips. so he went back here using their private plane and hired some maids, he told them to make sure that i eat breakfast, lunch and dinner before i eat my potato chips.

"okay, what news are you going to tell us?" nayeon unnie asked, excitedly.

"it's a boy."

a few seconds of silence, and then the waiting room is now filled with their screams.

"OH MY GOD IT'S A BOY!!"

"I TOLD YOU, SANA! EVER SINCE SHE TOLD US SHE'S CRAVING FOR SALTY FOODS, THEIR BABY IS GOING TO BE A BOY!"

"HOW DID YOU KNOW?!"

"I SEARCHED IT!!"

"TZUYU!! I'M GOING TO BUY OUR NEPHEW EVERYTHING HE WANTED!"

"I'm going to buy him a lot of jokbal so we can eat together!!"