Special Episode 13: Last Night

Start from the beginning

Type slid down Tharn's body and took his cock in his mouth. Tharn's hands automatically buried his hands in Type's silky black hair. He gripped his hair hard as his hips started thrusting.

Type gagged as Tharn hit the back of his throat. He held onto Tharn's hips and sucked Tharn down. His tongue slid against the ridge of Tharn's cock as Tharn thrust faster and faster in Type's mouth. 

Type pushed Tharn back and his tongue slipped out to trace every vein on Tharn's cock. His eyes closed as he sucked on the mushroom head even as his tongue pressed against the underside of Tharn's cock. 

"Type...stop...provoking me..." Tharn said haltingly between panting breaths. His hands gripped Type's hair and tried to press his head down. Type let him press him down until his nose pressed against his trimmed pubic hair and then Type pulled back and let Tharn slip out of his mouth. He smiled up at Tharn. 

Tharn bit his lip sexily as he traced Type's wet lips. His hand reached out and gripped Type's neck. He pulled Type up with all of his strength and pressed their lips together. He tasted himself on Type's lips and his tongue swept inside. 

He tumbled Type to his back and kneeled on the bed. He roughly took Type's legs and pressed them down to his shoulders. He rubbed the head of his cock against Type's trembling pink hole. His cock twitched against him and they both moaned in unison. 

Tharn inserted two fingers into his mouth and sucked until they were sufficiently wet. He then pressed them against Type's hole. He plunged them inside and Type moaned and arched as if he was being electrocuted. 

Tharn leaned down to press his forehead against Type's even as he looked down to see his fingers disappearing and appearing from inside his lover. "I should tease you like you did me," he said as he raised his eyes to look at Type's corrupted expression. 

Type thrust his hips against Tharn's finger. His waist moved sensuously and his channel gripped Tharn's fingers tightly as if wanting to swallow them whole. "We both know...ah..right there... you can't hold it" Type finished between gasps and moans. 

Tharn slid out his fingers and Type cried in protest. Tharn gripped his cock with a trembling hand and his chest pressed down on Type's legs as he positioned himself and then plunged inside. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he pushed through Type's tissues and felt Type's channel strangle his dick from head to base. 

"Hmmm...Tharnnnnn...." Type moaned Tharn's name as he thrust up making sure Tharn's balls were pressed tightly against his butt. 

"Hold on..." Tharn breathed. His fingers bit into Type's hip and his chest continued pressing down on his legs and then he started thrusting hard and fast. Every time his cock plunged inside it would his Type's prostate in new and delicious ways until Type was moaning and groaning with every thrust. 

Type's arms reached up to hold his legs open by the back of his knees as Tharn pounded him into the bed. Tharn's panting breaths filled the room and sweat ran down his forehead as he pistoned in and out of Type. 

After a while, Tharn put down Type's left leg and just pressed down on his other leg and really started thrusting faster. His cock flashed in and out of his lover and the sight of it made him even more aggressive. His thumb pressed hard against Type's hip, so hard he was leaving a mark. Type moaned with pleasure pain. On the one hand his hole was really enjoying the pounding, but his hips hurt like hell from the pressure. 

Tharn held onto Type's right shoulder for leverage and continued plowing inside. His balls tightened and liquid spilled out of Type's hole. "God, you're so wet. So tight." Tharn gasped. Rivulets of sweat ran down his back as his hips thrust forward, swiveled, and pulled back. 

Tharn gripped Type by the back of his neck and raised his head towards him for a deep kiss. Their tongues dueled and Type sucked on his tongue hard as if imitating the rhythm of Tharn's hips. Tharn held Type's neck in his grip as he pushed him to his side and thrust back inside. 

Tharn lifted Type's leg and fucked inside harder and harder. The tingles started from his toes and traveled up his legs. He was so close. 

"Are you almost there?" Tharn asked his lover. 

"Ya...sss..." Type hissed. His knee was pressed against his waist by Tharn's strong hand putting further pressure on his hip, but he didn't want Tharn to stop. If he stopped, Type felt like he would die. 

"Come with me..." Tharn said with a raspy voice. He turned Type's head towards him and Type offered him his tongue. Tharn sucked on it roughly even as his hips pounded forward in an incessant rhythm. His hand pressed down on Type's thigh, his grip getting tighter and tighter as he came close to coming. 

"Ah...ah...ah..." Type moaned against Tharn's mouth. Cum spurted out of his cock in a long line. At the same time, Tharn thrust one last time and held as he came inside his lover. They both pulled back from the kiss and gasped for air. Their sweaty bodies still pressed together even through the aftershocks. 

Tharn let go of Type's leg and Type lowered it with a painful moan. 

Tharn frowned while looking down at Type's pain-filled expression. "What's wrong?"

Type's eyes opened and he frowned at Tharn. "Look at my hip, you bastard!" Type's blissed out expression was long gone and now he felt and saw was the huge purple bruised on his right hip. 

Tharn gently rubbed the bruise in slow circles. "I'm sorry. I got carried away. I'll get you some ice." He moved to leave the bed, but Type pulled his arm. 

Type sighed. "Forget it." He swept Tharn's sweaty hair back gently. "Feel better?" He asked as he looked at Tharn's face. 

Tharn cradled Type against him, his head underneath his chin. Type wrapped his leg around Tharn's legs, getting comfortable. "I'm better, but I'm still worried about what your parents will say." 

Type hugged Tharn. "Don't worry. I'll protect you, I swear." Tharn sighed contentedly and then slept, finally at peace.