Chapter 4: The Request | Elsa

I get my things together as I prepare to go to my college classes. I can't help but think back to last night, what went down in that car. It was so random, yet it felt so right. I grab my keys and walk out my front door to my car, my thoughts still on last night's kiss. Putting the key in the ignition, I shift my car into drive and begin my drive to college.

                                                                                ~Time Skip~

   I park my car and stick my head into the trunk to get all of my necessities. Pleased that I have all of them, I take my head out of my trunk and am momentarily startled by Anna's sudden appearance by my side.

   "Don't stick your head in there too long or it'll get frizzy." she smirks.

   "Meh. What's a little frizz gonna do?" I say chuckling we both smile at each other. It's now that I realize I don't know what our relationship is. Did the kiss last night mean that we're a couple now? Or was it just in the moment? Thankfully, Anna interrupts my thoughts and answers my question.

   "Hey.. Elsa.. I was wondering if maybe you wanted to.. I dunno.. meet me for dinner tonight?" Anna asked shyly.

   "Are you asking me out on a date?" I say suspiciously, one eyebrow raised.

   "Maybe.." she said daringly. "If you can handle me." 

   "Is that a challenge?" I ask, grinning.

   "No, it's a date.. duh." she says, and we both burst into laughter. "My place, 7:00?" she asks as she hands me a slip of paper with her address on it. 

   "You got it." I say, accepting the slip. She gives me a small peck on the cheek before heading to class. I do the same, walking the opposite direction that she is.

   The whole day, my mind is filled with anticipation for tonight's events. The classes breeze by and before I know it, the final class ends. I rush to my car, fling by bag into the trunk, and race home. Quickly undressing, I take a shower and put on clean clothes. Not too fancy, not too shabby.

   You're overreacting! I think to myself. I realize that I AM overreacting, and slowly settle down. I turn on my PC and begin gaming. I check the time. 5:47. That should be enough time. I put on my headphones and begin my gaming session. I open up Rocket League and customize my car. After I'm done, I get straight into a game. Easily winning it, I begin another, and another after that. I check the time again.

   7:17.