Chapter 21: Moving Out

Beginne am Anfang

"There's a story to it Lou, but that's for another time. Plus when you love someone, the world conspires to bring the two together" I reply. "So who's ready to help move some boxes" I say excitedly. Everyone gives a sarcastic cheer. It wasn't too early and I assumed they would be awake. It was 10 o'clock on a Saturday. So Matthew wasn't at school and Liam had the day off. I was thinking, maybe it would be better to come while they were both out and just leave the key. But I decided against that. I knock on their flat, which is litterally 7 flat's down from Harry's. It is not long before the door swings open and there stands Matthew and Liam putting on a shirt in the living room. They must have just been watching some cartoons. Matthew doesn't hesitate to run right past me to go hug Darcy, it had only been one night yet they were still so excited to see each other. 

"I see you've rounded up the moving company" Liam says, trying to be funny but I saw through his attempt. Harry scoffs and I turn around to see what's got him in such a pissy mood, and once I see his face I realise. He's pissed the Liam cheated on me. "Well uh let me help you bring the boxes out to your car" he says awkwardly scratching the back of his head, "Where are you staying anyway, that you already need the boxes?" he asks the dreaded question I really did not want to hear. I knew this would turn out to a fight and look to see where the kids are and realise they're already off playing somewhere. 

"Liam, I need to tell you something.." I mutter. He looks at me confused and its also very awkward since all the boys are surrounding me about to witness this. He gives me a look saying go on. "Well Darcy and I are staying with Harry" I spit out. 

"Temporarily or.." he says and when his eyes meet mine he nods his head. "That didn't take very long, one night and you're already back at it. Can see how deeply you were affected by me" he says sarcastically and it felt like he just punched me in the gut. I gasped. 

"How dare you say that, you decided you didn't want me right after you porposed, when you fucked that slut, numerous times!" I say angerily. I could basically feel the amount of anger raging behind me between the 5 guys. He took that hard too, I look him in the eyes and he's staring right back into mine. We stayed like that for a minute, and that's how long it was fairly peaceful, before the outbreak. 

"You, you couldn't have... you didn't" he says, for a moment im confused but then I realise. He knows about my plans with Harry. "You've been planning this for a while haven't you. You were planning to leave Matthew and I anyways, what I did just happened to work in your plan completely didn't it" he screams and now I know the kids surely wont be playing peacefully now. 

"Liam please, the kids" I say quietly trying to give him a reason to calm down. 

"That's irrelevant! Have you been planning this or not!" he screams again. 

I nod my head "Yes, for the past few weeks" I mutter. "I just, I I didn't know how to do it. I didn't want to split-" he cuts me off

"Did you ever even love me?" he asks. 

"Did you?" I ask right back.

"Shut up you whore" he screams at me and just like that. Chaos breaks out, Harry jumps past me punching Liam right in the face, Niall is not far behind. The two break out beating Liam. 

"Stop! Guys stop!" I scream and the rest of the guys move past me to get them off of Liam. After they are removed off of Liam he gets up, his lip bleeding smiling. 

"We had a good time Cass, thanks for everything. I'm not sure Matthew and I will be sticking around after all. Might leave back to the U.S, who knows. Maybe Danica will come with us. But i'll let you know, if Darcy turns out to be anything like her mother. She is a person I would not like to have my son around. So they wont be seeing much of each other any more" he says smirking. I was stunned, utterly stunned. I never thought Liam would do something like this. 

"You're cruel, absolutley cruel" I mutter. We all begin to pick up boxes and carry them to Harry's flat, back and forth we go a few times and on the last time, I call Darcy and Matthew over. They give each other a hug saying they will see each other soon. I bend down to hug Matthew and whisper in his ear. 

"If your daddy takes you away from here, if he doesn't let you see us. I want you to find a way back, I want you to come and see us. I'm not going to lose you, you are my baby. I love you so much never forget that." I tuck a peice of paper with my number on it, in case he does take him away. "You call this number if you ever want to talk to mummy or Darcy ok. Whenever you want you call it ok, it will be our secret don't tell daddy. I love you baby boy" I give him one last squeeze and pick up my last box and take Darcy's hand leaving the flat behind. 

"Will I ever see Matthew again mummy" she whines. 

"I dont know baby, I dont know" I reply. 

-------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. In this book, i'm not sure how much more their will be. I'm thinking of only going up to 25 chapters for this one! But don't work their will be  a sequel!

-Hannah(: