Nine.

You voice were melodious to my ears.

_________

Your POV.

No. No, he can't be serious.. he doesn't love me, he loves that Jennie girl, right?

"You ain't really gotta lie you know?", As if on cue, I feel as if someone was clenching my heart.

He seems upset after I said that.

"I just want you to say goodbye, then I'll let you go. And you'll never see me again, angel."

He mumble under his breath but still audible for me.

What does he meant by that? Goodbye? For what?

••••• 

Great, now he's the one who ain't talking to me.

Besides him being weird, everything else was mainly perfect. Or I thought.

•••••

"Seven more days to go, Felix!", I said as I jumped on his back. "And this year will be over!", I added cheerfully while he smile weakly. I shrugged it off thinking he was probably just sick.

End of your POV.

•••••

Felix's POV.

"And this year will be over!" She said cheerfully, displaying her smile and I return the smile with a weak one. Hopefully, she didn't notice how heartbroken I am.

I want things to stay like this forever. But I didn't want to leave this place, still loving her. It broke my heart knowing that this feeling was one sided.

At the same time, I didn't want to get over her. My first love.

I fell in love as soon as I layed my eyes on her the first day we met.

I want to leave her something. To make her remember me. To glued the image of my face inside her memories.

I just hope nothing went wrong.

•••••

Two days before he left.

"y/n."

She turned her attention to me, it feels like she and I are together. Sadly, it's all just a wonderful nightmare. A nightmare where we will separate to our own path and never collides anymore.

"Are you coming to school tomorrow and the day after?", I asked slightly stuttering, trying my best to hide the anxious rush to me. And she nodded.

The nervousness I felt a while ago, gone with just a nod. I smile and said.

"You better be coming. Because I had a surprise. Just for you and no one else."

"Surely will." Her reply makes me thinking about her all night.