Part 2

We were driving along the road in Liam's brand new Mercedes Benz, and I just knew I had to make a smartass comment "hey Liam?"

"Mm" he hummed in response

" I am actually a bit tired, do you mind if I put my feet up here" I said as I lifted them up onto the back of his seat

" NO NO NO, STOOOP!" I burst out laughing at the look of terror on his face, as I lowered my feet and wiped a tear from my eye.

" ha ham very funny" he muttered something under his breath but I let it slide, Liam has been saving up for this car for as long as I can remember, and I tease him about it all the time. Liam and Olivia live on my street, and he never leaves his car out, he doesn't allow any of the other cars spaces in the garage, only his. And he doesn't let anyone inside it besides his family and me. I felt honoured.

No really I did. I mean who wouldn't want to be one of the few people in Liam oceans car. Pfff yeah okay so it isn't THAT grande.

"Turn down the next street" I heard Olivia say to Liam as I pulled out my headphones and started listening to Ed Sheeran's 'thinking out loud'

********************###********************

Before I knew it we had arrived at our destination, wherever the hell that was, from the outside it just looked like a large factory outlet, but before I could get a good look, I was being dragged towards the door.

When we entered, there was a huge line of people, some of them had blankets and dinner with them and others just looked as shocked as I was too see people that prepared to wait, for who knows what.

" Olivia what is this place?" I asked and turned towards her

She let out an excited squeal and said " we are here at 'the talent' ,you already have a guaranteed place, because I sent in a video of you singing and playing your guitar when you were at my house the other month..." She continued rambling on about it but I couldn't hear anymore, I sat down on the floor and started freaking out.

A few minutes later I felt someone kneel down next to me "Nicole?" It was Liam.

Olivia had finally realised something was wrong, and she too knelt down next to me. "I'm so sorry Nicole I thought this is what you wanted" she looked so sad
I jumped up and plastered a smile on my face " It is what I wanted , I just was shocked that's all, and I was scared at how monstrous I looked in that video you sent in,I mean urgh" Olivia laughed for at least five minutes, while I thought of what to do from here.

I turned to Liam " I have no idea what to perform" but before Liam could answer, Olivia cut in.

" have you even ever watched the talent before? The judges give you something to perform before you start so that it is pure talent instead of just loads of practice"

I. Am. So. Screwed

******************€*********************

Authors note:
I know it's a tiny chapter, sorry it's a bit of a filler chapter, anyway if you have an criticism I would like to hear it, as long as it's not too rude,

happy new year