Part four

I can't believe him. Wait, what the actual fuck! "You what?" "Shit. I shouldn't have said that! I'm sorry, I've just been really confused lately and I-" "Jordan. I-it's ok. Don't worry." I'm hesitant, but I place my hand on his bicep. "Wow that's hard. Wait I meant to say that in my head I'm sorry!" Jordan let out a soft chuckle and starts to blush. "It's ok. You can touch them all you want Evans." Evans? That's kinda cute I guess. "Evans?" It's weird seeing a six foot jock get nervous. "Oh, if you don't like it I could just call you Ethan." "Calms down Jordan." "Sorry." Why is he being so soft? It's actually kinda cute. 

"Hey um, how about I give you my number Or something?" "What about Amanda?" He scoff and looks at the ground. "Oh yea, I saw her making out with peter Thomas the other day." "Well so much for you being hers." He steps a bit closer to me and bends down to my level. Damn he smells good. "I'm kinda hoping I could be yours soon." Before he walks away he gives me a piece of paper and kisses my cheek. "Do you always have a piece of paper with your number on it?" He turns back around and says, "of course I do. I'm a jock." Funny. 

Later

Unknown 

Hey Ethan

Ethan 🦋

I'm sorry who's this?

Unknown 

Your future boyfriend 😌

Ethan 🦋

So Jordan? 

Unknown 

Wait does that mean I'm gonna be your boyfriend?

Ethan 🦋

Idk imma have to check to see if that's cool with my boyfriend. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Hey boyfriend, you cool with that?

Unknown 

Very cute. 

Ethan 🦋

Oop. Your making fun of me. Gtg 

Unknown 

I'm sorry 🥺🥺🥺

Ethan 🦋

Fine. 

Where are you?

Unknown 

On your mind 😉

Ethan 🦋

O my lord. Stop

Unknown 

🙃

Read