1 | Chpt. One

A group of kids were playing in a playground happily.

Just then one of the kids went in the swing and sat down on it beside the younger one.

"Promise you won't leave us forever and ever"

The kid said while making a pinky finger to her .

"I promise , and i'll never break that promise. Since heaven knows."

The other one said while smiling cheekily to the rest of them and pull out her pinky and made their promise sealed.

Forver and ever.

"Aaaah! I-it hurts!"

The dark haired girl shouted while gripping on her hair from the pain she was feeling.

Just then a bunch of people went inside her hospital room.

"Oh my.. Sweetie your awake!"

She heard her mom as she opened her eyes , but the doctor told everyone to go out since he'll be needing to fix the patient's headache first.

"What made your head-ache?"

The doctor first asked.

"I-i..i just had this dream about a group of kids-"

The doctor cut her off , making her look at him confused.

"B-but-"

"You should just rest for awhile and drink your medicine. It'll help you recover . And please don't force yourself to remember anything , it'll worsen the pain you'll feel."

The doctor said to the patient , making her nod since she has no choice.

"Okay doc"

As she agreed to do what the doctor said , the doctor left the room.

As that told , he rushed in to get his phone from his pocket.

"Maa'm , she has woken up."

"S-she woked up!?"

"Yes maa'm , and due to her parents after she's healed she'll be attending YGHit Senior High."

"S-she'll be attending at my school!? Oh my god...."

The doctor heard the woman she's talking to cursed underneath her breath.

"Don't worry maa'm she'll still take time healing , i hope she'll remember you and your friends though."

"W-what are you saying Doctor Minho?"

"She have an amnesia due to her car crash 7 years ago."

"O-oh.."

Just as that the line went silent.

"But s-she will remember us , she promised that. O-our promises were sealed Doc! S-she can't break that!"

The woman said stuttering almost breaking into tears.

"I'm sorry maa'm , but.. I'm afraid it might not happen. After 7 years she just had woken up , what do you think she'll even remember at this point?."

Just as the doctor said that , the woman hang up.

"I feel sorry for them , but its the truth."

The doctor said while walking to the room of the next patient his going to check.

--------------------------------

"She'll be attending our school Jisoo! What will you expect for us to do huh?!"

The brunette said while crying punching her sister's chest softly.

"Ssshh it's alright Jen , we'll figure it all out okay? For now we gotta be strong for her. Make her remember us! I'm sure theres a way for that to happen. She'll never forget us through all the memories we had shared."

The older sister said while calming down her younget sister.

"For now..lets keep it a secret from the younger ones."

"B-but unnie they deserve to know. We four cared about y/n."

"I know Jennie , we'll tell them at the right moment."

"b-but...okay then unnie.."

The younger forced a smile to her older sister and before she know it , she fell asleep.

"I'll never let y/n forget us jenduek..never"

The older whispered underneath her breath while carresing the younger's cheeks and kissed her forehead and slept with her.

Did anyone perhaps like it? 👉👈
Please support! I'm still a beginner at writing a story so sorry it sucks.

Oh and sorry for grammatical errors.