"I'm sorry baby. I'm so sorry. Don't be like this please. Don't be mad at me. Taeyeon says she's sorry." She mumbled in third person against Tiffany's warm back and pressed her face harder against the other latter's body. Her arms wrapped tighter around Tiffany and for a long time, Tiffany stayed silent not replying.

Finally, she heard a sigh.

"But you left me for one whole day. Taeyeon, who wouldn't be mad? You could've at least told me or something but you went out without a word. And what's worse? You were with Leeteuk." Tiffany whispered in a much much better tone but frustration was still evident. Taeyeon sighed and nuzzled her head.

"Fany. I'm so sorry, it won't happen again I promise. If that happened again I would die by-"

"Don't say that!" Tiffany immediately cut her off. Taeyeon unwillingly smiled.

"Forgive me? Please let me make it up to you tomorrow ok? Baby please." Taeyeon mumbled again.

A long silence intruded them once again before Tiffany answered.

"Fine. Just this once and-"

Just hearing the first word, Taeyeon had already pulled Tiffany over and pressed her lips onto Tiffany's, cutting the latter off mid-sentence. 'Fine' was the only word she needed to know right now.

Soon, Tiffany returned the kiss and pulled Taeyeon closer by cupping the baby face. Their warm bodies came closer, like magnets, emitting warmth that gave both of the girls the feeling of safety and peace.

Taeyeon got up and hovered over Tiffany, their lips never disconnecting and she placed both her hands on each side of Tiffany's face to prop herself. Taeyeon gently bit Tiffany's bottom lip asking for entrance which Tiffany gladly granted. Their tongue clashed in an intimate battle, expressing their lusts and desires, through this action. Finally needing oxygen, Taeyeon retreated her tongue but not before letting dragging it across Tiffany's bottom lip.

------------------------

Taeyeon woke up early the next morning because she was extremely excited.

Today is the day!

She glanced at the asleep figure on the bed and grinned at the sight of Tiffany with messy bed hair.

Not waking the other girl up, Taeyeon slid out of the door quietly and went downstairs, still in her pajamas.

"What should we do?!" Taeyeon heard a shout coming from the living room. It was her mom's.

"I don't know honey. I really don't! In this case, we're going to be living in the streets in no time!" Another voice was heard and she could recognize it as her dad's. Taeyeon's eyes widened as she heard the statement. What did he mean by saying the Kim's will live in the streets? With many things running across her mind, she quickly ran down the stairs to enter the living room.

"What's going on? Mom and dad!" Taeyeon shouted as she looked at her frustrated parents who seemed shocked to see Taeyeon here.

"T-Taeyeon....did you hear all of it?" Taeyeon's mom asked as she stood up from the chair she was sitting on.

"Forget all of it. It's nothing Taeyeon." Taeyeon's dad said and avoided his eyes from his daughters.

"No! Tell me! What's going on! Why did you say we'll live on the streets?" Taeyeon insisted as she stormed nearer to her parents who looks fragile.

"Don't be worried. It's nothing to worry about dear. We'll solve it in no time." Taeyeon's mom said as she came and hugged her daughter.

It was so obvious that it was a lie and Taeyeon wasn't going to buy it. She has the right to know because she's already 26! Almost 27! She's an adult, no more an adolescent.

"Mom. Tell me. I know you're lying." Taeyeon stated as she stared at her parents.

The three Kims looked at each other for a long time before her dad sighed.

"Taeyeon-ah...y-you're dad was fired." Her mom said and Taeyeon's eyes widened. The whole family was all supported by her dad's occupation because he was the only one with a proper job. Jiwoong has one it's only enough to support himself and not the whole family. Now that Taeyeon's dad got fired, everything stream of money to this family is cut.

".....H-how?" Taeyeon uttered as she looked from her mom to her dad who shook their heads cluelessly. Just then, Tiffany came downstairs, scratching her head.

"What's going on?" Tiffany asked nonchalantly and all three shook their heads.

"It's nothing dear and I'll go and fix breakfast for you guys ok?" Taeyeon's mom said quickly and went into the kitchen, indicating that the topic is permanently dropped....for now at least.

"I want to help too." Tiffany said as she followed the ahjumma. Taeyeon just stood there in place as her dad also left the scene. Her brain was working hard, trying to find a way to fix their financial crisis right now. Suddenly, the memory of Lee Soo Man offering the card came to her again. Should she go and meet him? Ask for a job? Decide to be a singer? What can she do now because her family had already came to a dead end? There was no other choice. Taeyeon decided to call the CEO of SM when she get back to Seoul to discuss with him about getting a job. It looks like the only thing that could be done and save this situation.

-----------------------

Taeyeon and Tiffany was driving around Jeonju. It was around 7 p.m and Taeyeon had already accompany Tiffany for the whole day, showing her places and other things. Taeyeon couldn't wait until the time comes. She's already dying to surprise her girlfriend inside.

"Should we go home Taetae?"

Taeyeon smirked as she shook her head.

"I have something to show you." She turned around the corner and went into a park that was quiet, without a single citizen. She parked the car and turned off the engine. She could tell that Tiffany was puzzling about this but she couldn't help but show her mysterious smirk.

"Don't tell me we're having a stroll around the park at this hour?" Tiffany asked raising an eyebrow.

Taeyeon smirked. "Correct."

They got out of the car and entered the park hand in hand, walking under the starry night. The whole place was silent and as they were walking, Tiffany stopped.

"Tae what is that?" She pointed to a place on the grass that was decorated with pink roses, shaped into a heart, along with tiny candles aligned perfectly.

"Walk to it." Tiffany, feeling confused obeyed and when she got there, she saw an envelope placed on the roses.

"It says it's for Tiffany Hwang." Tiffany read it out loud and didn't hesitate to read what's inside.

Look behind you.

Was what written in the white sheet of paper. Feeling odd, she said "Taetae, it says look behind you." Tiffany raised her head up and noticed that Taeyeon was no where in sight. Her eye widened as she examined the trees that were surrounding her.

"Taeyeon? Taetae!" Tiffany yelled, feeling worried. Tiffany started to move her legs, dropping the envelope. Is this some kind of trick?

"Taeyeon where are- oh my gosh!" Tiffany screeched as she later on saw Taeyeon emerging from behind a tree, holding a small cake with brightly lit candles. Tiffany's mouth was agape as she saw Taeyeon approaching her with a wide smile.

"Happy Birthday, my love."

Author's note : Please note that I wrote this chapter awhile back....so let's just all pretend it's Tiffany bday! Yay