Chapter 21

The sound of the air gushing out of the air conditioner was the only sound that was heard throughout the dark silent room. It had only been about half an hour since they've switched off the lights, to go to sleep.

On the bed was a girl laying between the sheets, so warm and cozy, her face buried into the soft pillow.

On the other hand, there was also another girl in the room who was shaking like a wet little puppy, on the cold floor. All she had was a simple thin blanket that her mad girlfriend provided her. Her teeth chattered as she scrunched ever face up into a pout.

"S-she's r-really t-trying t-t-to kill me." Taeyeon whispered shakily as she curled up into a ball. Her nose was already stuffy and red.

"Achoo!" She sneezed quietly as possible trying not to wake her girlfriend up. She accepted this punishment anyway.

Taeyeon sniffed and tried to fall asleep but it was impossible since she was so cold. She had tried to find the remote control to lower the air conditioner but she couldn't find it anywhere.

On the bed, Tiffany was listening to everything Taeyeon said. She couldn't fall asleep and anxiety was creeping over her. As Taeyeon sneezed, Tiffany gripped the bed sheets, feeling worried. Had she gone too far? The thought of what Taeyeon did to her came again and she cursed mentally. She's still mad. That midget deserves this.

"Achoo!" She heard the short girl sneezed again and she sighed, feeling bad. She doesn't want Taeyeon to be sick anyway.

"Come and sleep with me." Tiffany uttered faintly.

Taeyeon stopped shaking and looked around the dark room thinking that the voice she just heard was her hallucination. Tiffany was sleeping. It's impossible Tiffany's talking. Slowly, she turned her head to the bed and gasped when she saw Tiffany looking at her, from under the covers. She gulped as she scooted closer to the other latter.

"W-what did you say?" Taeyeon stuttered, feeling nervous. Hellfany is not the best thing to confront.

"I said come and sleep with me." Tiffany repeated in her low husky voice, her dark orbs seemed to penetrate Taeyeon.

"Jinja??? Ok!!" Taeyeon quickly replied. She couldn't believe Tiffany said that. Does that mean Tiffany forgave her already? Taeyeon was beyond happy as she eagerly hopped onto the mattress, slipping under the duvet.

"Baby! I knew it! You still love me! Thanks for forgiving-" Taeyeon stopped midway when she felt Tiffany pinching her ear, twisting it clockwise.

"Ow ow owowowowoow!" Taeyeon winced as she cocked her head to the direction her ear was pulled.

"Don't get your hopes up Kim Taeyeon. I'm still mad and who said about me forgiving you? I'm just doing this so I don't have to answer your mom's question if you get sick and die on the cold floor." Tiffany hissed lowly as she released Taeyeon's red ear and turned her body to the other side so that her back was facing Taeyeon.

Taeyeon rubbed her ears again and again but her lips were curving into a smile. At least this means Tiffany still cares for her. Taeyeon turned on her side and took in Tiffany's back. The bed felt so warm and comfortable especially because Tiffany is on it too.

Taeyeon's eyes scanned from Tiffany's shoulder and down her spine. Her arms were itching to wrap around Tiffany's waist and squeeze the younger girl.

Taeyeon wanted to bury her face into Tiffany's neck and breath in the natural scent of her lover. Tiffany always smelt good, like flowers. Taking a deep breath, Taeyeon gradually scooted closer to the other figure laying beside her. Her arm slowly snaked over Tiffany's waist and pulled the girl closer without warning. She could hear Tiffany gasp and she waited no longer to bury for face into Tiffany's back and breathed in the scent that she missed.