My Perpetual Partner -Chp 9

sorry about the wait on the next chapter but my brothers called me and i have missed them. Also I'm trying to make them christmas presents

And to my new fans i love you:

Fantasy123

IBelieveInPink

fantasyman1098

hope you enjoy

Dead Guy in My School

Chapter 9

Adam's Hair was the brightest, most fiery looking red you have ever seen. It looked like his hair was on fire. I don't think he realized because he was still going on and on about how he was going to kill Ethon for cheating on me, but I know for sure the rest of us noticed his hair. I had to look around to confirm that everyone else had noticed because I would feel like I was insane if nobody else saw what I saw. But like I said everyone saw his hair so guess what I'm not that insane yet.

I looked towards Ethon and he looked shocked not freaked like I thought he should be with Adam threatening him like he was doing. You would think threatening someone's life would top their hair changing colors but I guess I was wrong. I was still looking towards Ethon when he turned to look at me. He started and unspoken conversation with me. He gave me a look that was saying "are you seeing this" or somewhere along those lines. I just nodded in respond to his question. Next look he sent me he added a little arm movement "what's going on and what are we gonna do about it" I just shrugged because I had no clue as to what was going on or what we were gonna do about it.

We turned back towards Adam and realized he was heading towards Ethon. Crud I gotta stop him before he does kill Ethon. I quickly ran in between the two of them so Adam couldn't get any closer to Ethon.

"Stop Adam you need to calm down. Please he didn't really cheat on me so calm down because there is something you need to see." I pleaded Adam while holding up my arms in a stop motion.

"No because he even said he cheated on you I have to hurt him for doing that to you." He was slowly making his way towards us.

"No he didn't so stop now." I continued to plead him as he started making his way towards Ethon. "Please stop now."

He didn't stop or even slow down. He kept coming faster than before. I had to think of a way to stop him. "STOP" I yelled and when I did a big blast of air rushed towards Adam.

He flew backwards from it. He made a big thump from hitting the wall behind everyone. He got up slowly and checked himself and unexpectedly he was okay. But I was freaked at how there was such a big blast of air like that inside. When Adam finally finished checking himself, to see if he was okay, he looked up at me.

"What the HELL was that?" he yelled but not really loud.

"I have no idea." I told him back truthfully plus I was too stunned by what happened. I didn't even tell him off for his language that's how stunned I was by what happened.

It went silent after that and all that could be heard was the footfalls of Adam's feet as he neared us. I looked up into his shocked face and realized that his hair was still red but not as red as it was before. I didn't know what the heck was going on here with our hair let alone where this big gust of wind came.

I heard one of the auditoriums door open. I quickly collected myself and started shouting orders, "Okay now that you got that everyone get back behind the curtains and start over. On the second 8 count everyone should start.

I quickly grabbed Adam by his wrist and dragged him backstage away from anyone's eyes because of his hair I did not want anyone to see that.

"Ethon you start the music when everyone is all set."