Oh really!? (Izuku's POV)

"I..uhh...." Everyone looks at me "can I show you?" Uraraka nods "sure" "Momo I need you help on this" Momo nods and we head to my dorm and I take out a box full of my different earrings I have (reference the picture above to see his piercings and hair cut) then we walk back "okay so I have a few piercings" they all look at me shocked "so thats why you cut your hair like that" denki said "yes thats why I cut my hair"

~HOURS LATER~

"Deku truth or dare!" Mina asked me "truth!" I say to her "okay so why do you and Momo leave the class at the same time?" My eyes widen "fuck..." I mutter under my breath I look at Momo and she says "its best you say it now prince" and she got up "goodnight everyone" she leaves and goes to her dorm "prince!?" Uraraka yells "your royalty" she said "bakubro did you know?" Kirishima said "like hell this is all new to me!" Kacchan said "its a really long story" I say "go ahead Midorya we're listening" Iida said "but what about Yaoyorozu?" Jirou asked "she knows my whole life story...she was with me ever since I can remember" they all nod "okay so you all know that story of a war between mythical vampires and humans?" They all nod again "it's a true story...me and Momo were born around the time it started or around the ten year mark in the war"