A very hard decision

My dad asked if I want a little sister. "So what is it going to be Bluepaw?" Asked Brackenstar. "Yes, I do." I answered. "I am glad you are excited." Said Brackenstar. "When is she due?" I asked. "Like in eight weeks." Said Brackenstar. "Okay, I'm going to see where mom is." I said. "Okay, Bluepaw." Said Brackenstar. "Bye, dad." I said. "Bye, my daughter." Said Brackenstar.

Later in the nursery.

"Hi, mom." I said. "Hi Bluepaw." Said Bluefur. "How are you doing." I asked. "I am doing great." Said Bluefur. "When my little sister is born I might be the deputy of Moonclan." I said. "I am so proud of you my dear." Said Bluefur. "I know you are, and plus I love you and my little sister." I said. "I love you too, Bluepaw." Said Bluefur.

Eight weeks later.

I just got the news that my little sister was born. I head over to the nursery to see my sister. "Hi mom." I said. "Hi Bluepaw." Said Bluefur. "So what did you name her?" I asked. "Oh we haven't named her yet. We wanted you to name her." Said Bluefur. "You do?" I asked. "Yep we do." Answered Bluefur. "Um, I think I will name her Pepplekit." I said. "That's a beautiful name." Said Bluefur. "Sissy." Said Pepplekit. "Hi Pepplekit." I said. My eyes began to water when I heard my sister say my name. I ran towards my sister to hug her but she stepped back in surprise. When she saw that I was only going to give her a hug she started to run towards me to me a hug.

Four moons later.

I am now 10 moons old and my mom is getting sicker as time goes by. I had four years of training with Stonewing and I have a younger sister by the name of Pepplekit. "Cough Cough." Bluefur Coughed. I heard the coughing from my mom so I came to her side and helped the cat who was going to take her to the medicine cat den to seek treatment for the decease that she caught. "Bluepaw, it's time for some more training." Said Stonewing. My eyes started getting watery. "What's wrong Bluepaw?" Asked Stonewing. "My mom is dying on me this morning all I could hear was the coughing fit she had." I replied. "That's sad to but it will get better with time." Said Stonewing. "Thanks for comforting me through this." I said.

"Are you ready?" Asked Stonewing. "Let's go." I said. Me and Stonewing start heading to the border where Windfur and Wildtuft we're watching over the entrance. "Hi, Windfur." Said Stonewing. "Oh hi, Stonewing and Bluepaw. How are you today." Said Windfur. "We're great, I'm here to train Bluepaw." Said Stonewing. "Okay." Said Wildtuft. "Your task is to catch 10 rats." Said Stonewing. "Okay, Stonewing." I said. I headed out into the dark forest to do my task. I spotted the ten rats. So I started to hide myself from the sight of the rats. Launch myself into the air and pounced on two rats. The other eight rats ran deeper into the forest. I brought the two rats back to Stonewing. "Alright eight more to go." Said Stonewing. "Okay." I said. I went back out to the dark forest to finish my task. I kept doing that until my task is done.

Later in the medicine den

"How are you doing mom?" I asked. "I'm going to be okay." Said Bluefur. "I'm glad." I said. "I think you have the corona virus." Said Onewing. "I do?" Asked Bluefur. "Probably, Bluepaw can you get your father?" Asked Onewing. "Yes, But can Pepplekit come with me?" I asked. Later in mine and Pepplekit's father den. "Dad." I said. "Yeah, Bluepaw and Pepplekit." Said Brackenstar. "Onewing thinks that mom COVID-19." I said. My dad ran out of his den to the medicine den to be by Bluefur's side. Later in the medicine den. "Cough." Yelped Bluefur. "I think you have only one year left of life, Bluefur." Said Onewing.

One moon later.

I am now 11 moons old and me, Pepplekit, and my dad just got the news that Bluefur has died. "Brackenstar, your mate has died." Said Onewing. My father was really upset that his mate and my mom died. Stonewing came over to me and said. "Are you ready to go train?" Asked Stonewing. "Yeah, What are we doing today?" I asked.