[Night 4 - Day 5: Cold Shoulder]

A/N: I know Nyquil ain't supposed to be used the way it's used in the fanfiction, but since I have an artistic license in toxicology, we're just gonna ignore the more adverse side effects (please use the correct dose of NyQuil).

Content warnings: Murder, Violence, Implied bone-breaking, and choking (skip paragraph 1 if you're uncomfortable), Implied drugging [Misuse of NyQuil].

--------------------------------------

The murderer smiled to themself as they looked at the other houseguests.

Now that they have laced the other houseguests' drinks with Nyquil, they should be out for a good 4-8 hours, giving them enough time to carry out their plan.

But there was a problem; there were too many witnesses, so if one of the houseguests were to wake up, their cover would've been blown.

They hope that nobody wakes up until after they finished the murder.

The murderer grabbed the nearest person (which was Marley) and dragged her to the garage.

Plenty of sadistic thoughts were running through their head. They wanted to make this very painful. They wanted to hear the screams, but they couldn't do it, because there were too many witnesses and not enough time.

Maybe they should just choke her...

--------------------------------------

After they choked Marley, they looked at her, trying to find out what to do with the body.

Choking her wasn't easy, because she was fighting back, but they managed to pull through.

Maybe they should just use a quick and conspicuous way of disposal.

Light bulbs went off in the murderer's head as they surreptitiously fold and drag Marley's body to the kitchen.

--------------------------------------

The psychic woke up, seeing that a good chunk of the houseguests was still asleep.

Wait... Wasn't there another person?

'Maybe they went to the bathroom...' The psychic thinks to themself as they check their phone for the Announcer's messages.

It was that time of the night to reveal someone's role...

They selected Jackson's name and found out that he was a twin.

"That's pretty interesting..." The psychic says to themself before going back to sleep, clearly tired from waking up so early.

--------------------------------------

The other houseguests wake up to the sound of Alex's scream.

"Whhat happened, Aleex?" Lukey slurs, clearly tired from the Nyquil.

"Why is Marley folded on the fridge-?"

"Good morning, houseguests! I was going to wake y'all up earlier, but Alex woke everyone up with his manly scream."

Alex covers his face in embarrassment.

"What scared you, Alex?"

"M-Marley is folded on top of the fridge!"

"Oh! Someone check her pulse, then..."

Elaina walks over to Marley and checks her pulse.

"T-there's no pulse!" Elaina panics.

"Oh! It appears that Marley has died... She has been folded on the fridge like a pretzel. Too bad she ended up like Marley from Marley and Me..."

"But didn't Marley from Marley and me die from a stomach twist?"

"You're right..."

"Moving on... I have received results from our investigator as to who they believe is the murderer."

"They believe that Jackson is the murderer. Good luck!"

--------------------------------------

"W-wait guys, I'm not the murderer!" Jackson pleads, holding his hands up.

"But you said something suspicious!"

"What was this suspicious thing that I said?"

"You said that it was hard for the murderer to chop up Annie's body... What do you mean by that?"

"I-I meant that it was hard because of the bones inside! That's why surgeons use special tools to cut bones! You all should know that the human skeleton isn't easy to cut through!"

"But that was an oddly specific thing to say after Annie died." Alex states.

"Oh, so it's okay for the Announcer to call her a snack, but the second I say something medical; it's bad?!" Jackson argues, taking offense to what Alex said.

"Getting quite defensive there, are we~?" Charlie taunts.

"M-maybe we shouldn't be mean to him, what if he ends up killing you for saying that to him?" Elaina asks, looking at Charlie.

"All the more reason to vote him out! Who knows what tricks might be up his sleeve." Charlie answers.

"Maybe you're right..." Elaina hesitates.

"Time's up! Y'all have your votes ready?"

All the houseguests say yes.

"Okay, I will count the votes now."

--------------------------------------

After the Announcer counts the votes, he turns on the intercom to speak to the houseguests.

"So, is everyone ready for the results?"

The houseguests were silent because they were unsure if they're going to get voted out of the house. The Announcer ignores the houseguests' hesitance and continues to read off the results.

"The houseguest that is being eliminated is... Jackson!"

"This conclusion is..."

"False! The murderer still lurks among you all..."

"Unfortunately... His twin, Natalia, will also be eliminated from the house."

"I will be giving both houseguests twenty-five hundred Robux to compensate.

--------------------------------------

After the twins left the house, the houseguests went their own separate ways to do their own things, until the lights flickered out.

The houseguests go to their own rooms, leaving the murderer to plan in their own room.

Things might be a bit more complicated...