About Last Night

Taraji POV

"What is it about you two, ya know what is, Why do you guys have this chemistry? Is it just this friendship that's been going on, for what? 15 years now?" The panel interviewer asked.

" You haven't said anything you can go." I told terrence telling him to answer the question. " Well they haven't had sex!" Danny shouted. "Ahhahhhaa!!" I laughed very loudly to me play off my nerves. "I think that's the key" Danny continues. Terrence just sat there because he'd known what had happened the previous night "Oh yeah absolutely we never...crossed... that....lin- Terrence you talk" I told terrence because I knew that if I continued any further I would be caught in a lie. " and don't say nothing crazy because I'll bust you in the mouth" signaling him not to say anything about last night. Then he started talking in Spanish and I hope I was the only one that understood him because he had told the truth. In Spanish that is. So I thought quick on my feet and acted, one of the perks of being good at my job. But Terrence just sat there looking back on last night. " okay so this is why we work" I continue to explain for over a minute just putting things together. Until I came to an end saying " although I didn't help you shoot my cousin in the face."

Terrence POV

Now taraji know good and well what we did last night and wanna sit up here and lie to these people. But I went on with her story. " The friendship that comes from being brutally honest" I stated while she sat there shaking her head. " She was brutally honest from the first time I tried to sleep with her, to the time I tried to sleep with her." She cackled and shook her head some more. "
And that just keep a brotha on his toes." She sat there with her head down. She look up and said " Next question please" with a big ass grin on her face and her cheeks were and pink as her dress.

Sorry that it's so short but the flash back will be in the next part💕