Just getting started

Taraji POV

I walked on to the stage of American Idol after they called my name. The audience went crazy over the sight of me. They almost had me in tears. A little over a minute later the host says "Thank you so much for coming, Taraji P. Henson everyone." I walk off feeling a little nervous but I didn't know why because I had always done this sort of thing on television. Maybe it was because I was about to see Terrence, with his fine ass.

I go into my trailer and I see Ashunta and Tym staring at me. " Take a picture it'll last longer." I joked. " Why do you look so nervous ?" She looked down at my hands. " And your hands are sweating." As I was about to reply to her question I was cut off by Tym saying " you know she only get like that when she about to see Terrence." "No I do not." I butted in. "Yes you do" Ashunta stated. "The last time you got like this was when you was about to see Terrence before empire aired." " No I wasn't" " Yes you were" he said " Can we just get off of the subject?" I demanded. "Okay!" They said in unison.

Terrence POV

I was at the house about to go see Taraji and I am nervous as hell. But I don't know why because I have seen her over a million times, but I guess it's just because I've finally came to terms with my feelings about her. " Babe!" Mira yelled for me to come back to reality. "Huh?" " I've been calling you for about five minutes now. What were you thinking about. Or should I say who. Were you thinking about that bitch Taraji again?." She yelled angrily. "MIRA WATCH YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH, DONT CALL TARAJI NO BITCH!" I yelled back. "See I knew it you like that hoe" Mira stated. " MIRA do not make me slap the shit out you for calling raji out of her name." Terrence yelled as Mira Shut up. Terrence left out of the door and left Mira with a a mean mug on her face.

3rd Pov

Terrence and Taraji met at the hotel because they had lots of press to to the next day. "Terrence!" Taraji yelled at the sight of her best friend as she ran up and hugged him. There was this awkward silence after they broke the hug. "Long time no see" Terrence said as he was referring to them coming off of hiatus.
" I know I missed you" Taraji said. " I've missed you too, come on let's go get our room keys." Said Terrence with a grin on his face. Once they got to their rooms it was about 10 pm.

Taraji POV

I had just got out of the shower when I heard a knock at the door. I wrapped myself in a towel and answer the door to see Terrence standing in the doorway staring me up and down. My knees almost buckled as I was under inspection. " Can I come in or you just gonna leave me out here?" I heard him say just above a whisper. " Come in, what do you want Terrence?" I said turning around to go get my robe. " To see what's under that towel." He said with a smirk. I chuckled at his answer. "Terrence Dashon Howard, are you are crazy?" " Yep, crazy over you." He said. " You do realize that your married right?" I replied. "So what , I don't love her, I love you." "Okay prove it." I said smiling from ear to ear. "Say Less"

Terrence POV

As soon as I heard those words leave her mouth I rushed over to her and pulled her towel from around her and kissed her. The kiss was so passionate that both of us were moaning into the kiss without even realizing. Taraji broke the kiss and threw me on the bed. I look at her with a huge grin on my face.

I'm sure y'all know what happened next. I'll have an update in like a week.