"Ahah!! he tian you ffffucking pervert" guan Shan laughed hysterically.
"Me? You're trying to undress me!" he tian smirked, holding Mo's hands down by intertwining their hands together,
"You're the pervert now, surely"
"Not my f-fault you're so haaandsome" mo loudly whispered into he Tian's ear, he fell forward into his ravenettes grasp and wrapped his arms around his waist.
He tian replied with a grin, he hugged back not letting this moment go to waste for a moment.
"Hm.. You don't mean that. You're very drunk, Mo Guanshan"
He tian created a small gap between the two so guan Shan was gazing into his ashy grey eyes.
"He tiaaan, you're incredibly a-annoying but I still like you.. heh" he hiccuped.
He tian smiled and removed his light grip off mo's hands.
"Ohh? was that a confession Little mo?"
Guanshan picked up another can and opened it, he went to take a sip only for he tian to snatch it out of his hands.
"Nope, you've had way too many"
"Noooo, give it back~"
"Babe, I'm doing this because... I like you too, no more okay?" He grinned, taking a sip of Mo's drink. Not keeping his gaze away from His drunken red head
"O-okay"
Mo blushed, he stared at he tian as he licked the drops of liquid which dripped slowly down the side of the cold can. he seemed so mesmerised yet lost in thought, completely thinking about this handsome demon ahead of him.

"Zhan XiXiiiiii" Jian yi groaned, hugging zhan's back tightly.
Zhan was immediately hit with multiple drops of freezing water. He looked up only to be greeted with the rain.
"Hey! Let go.. let's meet back up with the others"
"Aww, I wanna stay here with you foreverrrr"
"That's impossible" Zhan's face heated up red, blushing
He begun to walk the direction where he tian and red head were, thinking that Jian yi will follow him anyway and he was absolutely right.

"We're bac-"
"Hahah! So what have you boys been up to hmmmmm?" Jian yi teased, throwing his arm around Guanshan as he raised his eyebrow.
"Oi.. fffuck off" Mo demanded, shoving the other away
"Boys we're leaving, we'll get soaked otherwise" he tian hummed, approaching guan Shan,
"Come on Hun, it's getting late. Wouldn't want to get wet now would we?"
"Nooo fuck off.. tian"
"I'll do this the hard way if I have to" he grinned taking another step closer only for mo to push him back.
he tian picked guan Shan up and threw him over his shoulder, purposely ignoring all his profanities.
"Shall we go?" He tian asked, almost laughing at the others reactions
"Xi xiii pick me up tooo!"
Jian yi moped as he threw himself at Zhan.
"Like old times?"
"Alright fiine, just this once"
Jian yi climbed onto Zhan's back, giving him a piggy back ride.They walked to the exit and
Surprise surprise, it was still locked tight so he tian kicked it straight open smoothly in style, astounding the other boys.
"Couldn't you have done that earlier? Bastard he tian" guan Shan groaned, hitting and pinching he Tian's back.
"Didn't want to bring too much attentio-
..Oii stop that" he exclaimed bluntly whether it was a lie or not.
He tian put guan Shan down and held his hand tightly so he wouldn't escape, by his surprise guan Shan didn't seem to mind which brought a smile to his face
Maybe he was drunk perhaps he wasn't.. either way he tian wouldn't forget tonight.
"My place?"
"Yahh!" Guanshan said, leaning his head on he Tian's shoulder, barely shielding himself from the rain, however being this close to him somewhat warmed him up a bit.

The boys separated their ways and headed home.
Once he tian and mo arrived at he's apartment, the boys were already soaked.
"Mo you'll catch a cold if you stay in those clothes, I'll give you something"
He tian said while removing his shirt. Guan Shan glanced at his rather muscular body.
"Okay" he replied, hardly listening to him at all
"..."
"Guan Shan"
"Hm? Y-yeah?"
Escaping his dazed state, Guanshan looked up to see he tian approaching him. He took a step back however he was stopped instantly by the wall.
"What are you thinking about?"
He tian asked, leaning his arm above Mo's head on the wall behind them.
"Fuck.. what's wrong with you..." Guanshan muttered
"What was that?" Tian grinned, tapping mo's chin so he would look up at him. He leaned in, moving closer slowly. Guanshan closed his eyes. It felt like an eternity until he tian fully closed the gap, but it never happened. as he opened them He tian had already took a step back, leaving Guanshan stunned.
"W-what the hell.. Bastard" mo whispered, keeping his head lowered. He crossed his arms, now feeling the cold as
His clothes were still heavily damp.
He tian noticed his light shivers instantly,
"Arms up little mo"
"...?"
Mo obeyed without hesitation as he was still quite tipsy
He tian grinned, he tugged on mo's shirt and lifted it over his head.
"Here" he tian handed Guanshan one of his own shirts, it was slightly larger than him but he didn't mind.
Once he put it on, mo stumbled over to he tian,
"Why'd you s-stop?" Mo hiccuped
"Hm?"
Guanshan shan wrapped his hands around he Tian's neck and slightly pulled him down to his level, he didn't even think twice before he pressed his lips against his deeply.
Relief rushed throughout him once he Tian kissed back just as passionately.
The bed was only behind them so Guanshan pushed he tian back. He hovered above him, without breaking the kiss.
"Fuck... Little mo" he tian groaned. He flipped the two over so he was above mo Guanshan.

This proceeded for the next 10 minutes or so
Mo exhaled, he was already exhausted from today.
He was pretty much sober now, but he didn't want to openly admit it, especially after what only just occurred.
"He tian..." mo muttered, burying his head in the others chest. Perhaps he had an obsession with it? But the sound of he Tian's heartbeat somewhat soothed him so
It didn't take longer than a minute for Guanshan to fall asleep.

"Good night mo~" he tian whispered, leaving a soft kiss on his forehead before he went to sleep himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm bAcK!!

First of all, I just wanted to say I'm reallyyyyyy sorry for taking so long to release a new chapter.
I'll try posting them more frequently however I'm not promising anything since I have been very busy and stressed.. and had a lack of motivation lately. Its mainly school work but I do have some other problems which there's no point in mentioning~

Also don't think I'm ignoring you guys, my Wattpad is fucking up so i can't reply on the 'conversations' thingyss i don't even know what's wrong with it : /

If you have any ideas for the next story please let me know :))

Oh and We're so close to 20k views, I'm so happy so thank you all veryyyyy much 🥺🥺

💛 2000 words 💛