She li (2)

???: "I have something that belongs to you. If you want to see your Mo again then come to this address... ('************) if you have the guts that is, He Tian.

He tian irritatedly crushed his phone in his palm. "Fucking she li... don't underestimate me" the destination was a little far but he would probably make it by dusk if he ran fast enough. And so he did. He would not forgive the bastard who stole what belonged to him
~~~~~~~~~~
"Oiiii, wake the Fuck up!"
Mo's eyes were blurry and his head was killing him from the hard hit from earlier. "Where the fuck am I.." mo frowned and made an effort to escape the chair that he was currently strapped in. However it was useless. There'd be no use to escape it. He looked around but the building was too dark to see anything, the only source of light was the tiny window beside him.
"What the fuck do you want from me?" He shouted, not giving any care whatsoever in the position he was currently in. She li just scoffed and ran his cold fingers through Guan Shan's red hair before he roughly pulled on it tightly towards him. "I wouldn't keep that attitude up if I were you" "don't FUCKING touch m-" immediately out of know where guan Shan felt a harsh and heavy punch which greeted him in the side of his jaw making him spit out a lil bit of blood. "F-fuck..."

"W-what the hell do you want from me?" He repeated once more as he began to feel the bruise forming on his jaw. "Nothing in particular. But your darling he tian has angered me.. now I'll destroy the only thing he loves. His lovely Mo Guan Shan" she li squeezed on mo's jaw as he violently pulled him closer. Slamming their lips harshly together. "Mmph" mo was gobsmacked. This kiss he was receiving was horrible. It was too rough and too sloppy. He tian's was definitely better. The sudden thought of he tian encouraged Mo to fight back.
Mo couldn't exactly push the bastard away so he violently bit down On his lip. Making the taller male wince in pain.

"Don't fucking touch m-" another blow received in his cheek. This time it was more harder. She li sat in guan Shan's lap. Facing the now beaten up 'delinquent' "cute.. but you're soon gunna wish you didn't do that" he whispered in mo's ear as he ran his hand up his shirt. And ripped open the top he was wearing. He touched mo all over. "N-NO!" He shouted, trying to resist. He didn't want this.. no.. he wanted He Tian! "Ngh, H-HE TIAN!"
"It's no use lil mo, he ain't coming"

"Oh aren't I?" He questioned with his signature grin. He had a gun in one hand and a guy behind him. It was all too blurry to see.
"Y-you actually came?" She li questioned. He mumbled something that sounded like cusses. He punched mo Hard! Again and waited to see he tian's reactions. Guan Shan winced and lowered his head. The hit from earlier on aswell suddenly made his head hurt a lot again. It was impossible to tell what was happening.
"Stupid to think that acting tough in this situation will make me think any less of you." He frowned and checked to see if his Mo was okay but it was quite obvious to see that he was knocked out. Making He tian even more pissed.
"I'm quite surprised to be honest. Your men weren't anything special now, were they?" He grinned again and twirled his gun around in his hand before aiming it at She li. "Now get the fuck away from him or I might kill a man tonight"
She li grinned, knowing he had already lost so he obeyed he tian and raised his hands. He approached she and grabbed his shirt roughly, "don't try pulling something like this again or I will do something I'll regret" tian pushed she down and punched him hard a few times. A coupled seconds later of recovering, he approached his Mo and lightly slapped his cheek a few times. "Honey~ I'm here to save you~" he repeated.
"Hm.. fuck" mo whispered, wincing at the throbbing pain in his head. Luckily it went down a bit though so Mo was aware of what was happening.
Mo's eyes began to water and so he rested his head on He's shoulder. "Shit, it took you long enough. Untie me"
"Of course Mo" he tian hugged Guan Shan tightly before untying him. When he did Mo stood up instantly and fell into He Tian's grasp, hugging the ravenette back in return. "H-he..Tian.. t-"
He knew that mo was trying to thank him so he just kissed his red head and smiled. "No problem Mo" mo closed his eyes and held he tian tighter. The position he was in made it impossible to let go but he knew he had to soon. "Let's just, get outta here" he tian nodded and held Mo's hand. Bringing the red head to his apartment.
Once they arrived he tian brought mo to his bed. He cleaned Mo's injuries and lied beside him. Holding him close. Mo faced he tian and blushed a bit, trying to hide his face. But he didn't want to leave Him. After everything the ravenette has done for him. "Could I... sleep here tonight?" He mumbled.
He tian grinned and stroked Mo's hair back. "I've been waiting for you to say that since the beginning" he teased. Mo smiled a little and rested his head on He's chest. Almost immediately falling asleep on it. The warmth of he tian made mo feel comfortable. He didn't want to leave him. Not again. "GoodNight Mo" he whispered before falling asleep aswell.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
//981 words :3//
Leave some more suggestions and I'll write them X3