mystogan

This is NOT soft like my elfman one!!!!!!!!
You sat patiently waiting for your turn. This is really intense, you thought as they hat finally got passed to you. You reach in and pull out a really pretty necklace. "Who's is this?" You ask. And right on cue Lucy yawns.
"Better put that on if you don't want a 7 minute nap." Says a voice from behind. You put the neckalce one and jump into his arms. "Mystogan!" You yell. "Do it in the closet" lust says (all homunculus are immune to sleep spells)
You and him go in and you hug him really tightly. "I haven't seen you in so long..." Tears were in your eyes and ready to stream down your face. He lifted your chin so he could look in your eyes.
"I know you have a crush on me...." Your cheeks turn red. He took of his mask. His cheeks were pink too. "....and I have one on you to."
He kissed you. You kissed back. You wrapped your arms around his neck and his arms went around your waist. Then he licked your bottom lip, ask for entrance. You gladly opened up. He went in carefully and searched your mouth.
The door opened and it reavled erza completely shocked. You pulled apart and everyone stood shocked. "Jellal!" They all shouted.
"Actually, him and mystogan are twins." You say matter-of-factly handing mystogan his mask. You then decide to leave to his house, and have a movie marathon of (favorite TV series).