after the untill

Gasp

In the middle of one of the many fuck sessions the door was busted open! By none other than MELOG!? Melog after trying so hard to prove themselves to swift wind was heartbroken that swift wind chose micah over them. So in a rage melog attacked micah!

What a turn of events! Micah was not about to back down from a fight he grabbed his mighty staff and readies himself to defeat his boyfriend, honor, and life! Swift wind was immobile due to all of the ass pounding, sadly,and could only watch in ho...

What a turn of events! Micah was not about to back down from a fight he grabbed his mighty staff and readies himself to defeat his boyfriend, honor, and life! Swift wind was immobile due to all of the ass pounding, sadly,and could only watch in horror.

Melog striked first! Sinking their teeth into Micah's no-no area!

Swift wind gasped in horror as his favorite part of his boyfriend was mutilated by melog's teeth of doom. Micah cried out in pain because his dick just got fucking chomped off and raised his staff to hit melog upside the head in an attempt to dislodge them.

Swift wind slowly rose from his and micah's bed in pain, his asshole and hind legs throbbing in protest before he charged at the two fighting in front of him. He head butted melog away from his love and stood in between them while he attempted to talk melog down.

Melog! You can't do this! Swift wind cried! Melog only let out a giant growl. Why are you doing this swift wind asked with tears in his eyes. Seeing swift wind like this made melog's heart break even more. How could they make the love of their life so sad? What had they done?!?!?

The red of melog's body slowly sims down and the heat of anger seeps from the magical cat's body before it's fine completely and they slump sadly at the realization of what they'd done

Melog lets out a giant cry. Shaking the entire Castle of bright moon. The rebellion was in the middle of a meeting when the castle shook. Catra and adora volunteered to check out where the sound came from. They made it down the hall and opened the door to the room..

The scene they walk in on is quite frankly one of the weirdest things they ever come across: swift wind standing tall in between a sobbing melog and Micah, whose crotch is stained in blood. Catra quickly runs to melog's side as they explain the situation in between sobs

Swift wind is laying on top of micah trying to stop the bleeding. YOU DID WHAT? Catra asks melog with a hint of shock in her voice. What happened? Adora asked quickly after hearing Catra's distressed voice. Melog said they had a love fight and they bit micah's dick off!

Adora sighed in a "why the fuck do I always have to deal with this shit" manner and transformed into she ra. She ra slowly walked to the horse and man before softly touching Micah and letting her healing magic seep through him until the blood stopped flowing from his missing pp

She-ra bent over to pick up the pieces of mangled pp and tried to form then together again. Then she put it carefully on micah's missing pp hole and used magic glue to heal it together. Micah sighed in relief as he could feel his swift wind erection coming back.

Adora, catra, and melog watched in horror as micah's full length was realized. Swift wind and Micah made bedroom eyes at each other. "Nope fuck that. I am NOT doing this" griped catra as she shot up from her spot beside melog and dragged adora out of the room.

Melog realising the size of the beast felt even more bad as they realised what great glory they had almost tarnished. Micah seeing melog's sadness but also remembering the good pain he felt whispered into melog's ear: «wanna make it up to me?»

Melog's dim palette instantly brightened as the magic cat nodded enthusiastically. Swift wind stood beside his boyfriend and whispered in his ear "are you sure about this. Melog is an animal in bed" micah said nothing but nodded. Then they had threeway intercourse.

But. After it getting so quiet Catra and Adora decided to check up on them too see what was going on. As they opened the door they saw the most glorious view they had ever seen. Melog's ass was halfway down swift wind's throat while micah was doing some «self care»

Catra was disgusted and immediately turned around but was halted at adora's inaction. Adora watched, stars in her eyes, as she remembered her one offs with swift wind and how much she missed his glorious cock. "Hey... can I join in?" Adora asked timidly. All eyes turned on her

Melog, micah and swift wind all stopped do say «okay sure» Catra not wanting to leave her gf behind but not wanting to join pulled adora aside to look her in the eyes. «Is this really what u want?». Adora nodded sheepishly and Catra realised what she just had gotten herself into.

Everyone suddenly looked at Catra with devilish grins on their faces. «C'mon Catra i know u wanna join in» melog said to Catra. Swift wind winked at Catra. Catra was ready to punch them all in the faces before Adora turned around to look at her. «C'mon Catra! Do it for me!»

Catra started at adora for a long few seconds. She couldn't resist the puppy dog face Adora was giving her right now. Ultimately, she caved, "fuck, fine. But we're not going anything too freaky got it, fuckers?" The four shouted in celebration while Catra rolled her eyes. Idiots.

Adora quickly joined Micah Melog and Swift Wind on the bed. Catra slowly walked up to the bed and started taking her shirt off. By seeing this Adora turned into She-Ra. Now Catra was very intrigued.The 3 others went back to business as Catra jumped onto She-Ra with a wagging tail

Adora who'd been so fixated on swift wind now had all of her attention on the love of her life in front of her. Catra smirked from She-Ra's lap, trying her best to ignore the wet sounds coming from the three beside them. She-Ra gave a soft smile before pulling Catra in for a kiss

The kiss turned into a full on make-out session. Catra's tail was wagging so fast it was surprising she didn't fly off like a helicopter. Things got intense quickly. She-Ra and Catra quickly got down to business. Any clothes they had were gone now. The other 3 stopped to watch

Any surviving clothing was gone now, taken by the dark floor of Swift Wind and Micah's bedroom. Catra nibbled at She-Ra's neck while Swift Wind shuffled over from the opposite side of the bed and claimed Adora's mouth. Catra growled softly in warning but did not intervene.

Micah tried to touch Catra but after learning first-hand how dangerous cats can be he quickly stopped himself. Melog getting jealous of Micah looking at Catra jumped on top of Micah with a seducing glare. Micah was relieved when Melog started licking his abs and purring softly.

Micah rubbed melog's head with a sigh as the giant cat fondled his chiseled abs with their sandpaper tongue. Suddenly, the man had an idea. He whispered it into Melog's ear and they paused before looking at the pile of bodies next to them. Melog let out a chirp before standing up

Melog jumped on top of Catra and She-Ra who at this point was going at it very intensly. They stopped for a moment in shock at the giant magic cat that just landed on them. Micah and Swift Wind got on top of them too and now they were all laying in a pile on the bed ass naked.

While they all sat there panting and catching their breath Swift Wind stands up with throbbing ass pain. He looks at them all and says.Wanna go again?THE END!

This fic was made in good fun.
We do not condone zoophilia please do not sue us.
We know it's cursed.

uhh.. if anyone reads this in the holy year of 2024 (or later) PLEASE PLEase understand this was written in the unholy year of 2020 and nobody was well in the head!!!

toodles!