a frown pulled across mike's face and he snaked his arms around her thin waist to pull her against him. "go? no, don't go. we have, like, another ten minutes before study hall ends," he whined, taking both her hands into his. he lowered his face into the crook of her neck and pressed petal soft kisses along her skin. "stay," he coaxed as he skimmed his tongue along her earlobe.

she shivered. "why?"

"because i like kissing your neck," he replied in a 'duh' tone before continuing series of open-mouthed embraces down the length of her throat. "you need to be touched."

she titled her head back, giving him more access. "mike," she sighed. "we don't have time for-"

his lips found hers, cutting her off mid sentence. she instantly melted into the kiss, and the thought of leaving the closet retreated further into her mind. "we can... make time," he spoke between kisses.

she really, really wanted to make time, especially with how good his hands felt on the swell of her hips, but they had gotten too comfortable. and now that she knew just how far on the morally gray side daniel was, she knew they needed to be more careful, at least until everything worked out.

if it ever would.

just before she could unlatch her lips, one of his hands trailed from her hip to the apex of her thighs, palming her through her jeans. she sighed into the kiss, fighting herself. she couldn't risk daniel noticing that she's late to class, she really couldn't.

"god," she moaned when his hand rubbed her through the thick fabric. he sunk her lower lip between his teeth, tugging lightly before dipping his tongue back into her mouth.

she moaned at the feel of his tongue thrashing with hers and the steady flexing of his hand where she throbbed. she arched against him, her rational thoughts edging further and further back as her own needs drifted to the forefront.

both of his hands reached for the button of her jeans. she felt her core simmer as she lapped at his mouth, her fingers raking into his nest of curls.

his lips let go of hers with a faint pucker as he unzipped her pants, moving his mouth back to the shell of her ear. "tell me," he rasped.

she would've rolled her eyes if she wasn't so busy burning with desire. she managed a resilient huff and snuck a glance between them were his right hand was tracing the band of her underwear.

"mike," it couldn't been a beg, it could've been a warning. she wasn't sure what it was, she only knew she needed his fingers inside her and he was a dick for reading her.

she felt him smirk. "eight minutes, el. better hurry and tell me," he tormented, letting only his fingertips edge beneath the band.

"touch me," she whined with a jagged breath. his hand dove into the fabric and instantly found her clit like he'd done so many times before. she gasped at how sensitive she was.

he kissed her temple, listening to her breath as it continued catching. "did sucking my dick get you this wet?" he murmured.

she trembled and nodded, folding into him as his finger stroke that bundle of nerves. "please," she begged.

"you want my fingers, hm? want me to fuck your tight, little pussy with my fingers, yeah?" he reveled in the feeling of her fingers now digging into his back, trying to keep herself upright.

she nodded, ducking her head into his chest to hide the flushing of her face. "y-yes."

he gladly obliged and moved his wrist further into her open jeans, his finger trailing along her slit to her soaked pussy. when she shivered against him, he pumped two fingers to her.