[2]

"Ryujin!" I held her front paws as she stood on the wood floor of the living room.

"She still hasn't turned back?" San walked to us, drinking his coffee since we just woke up.

"Yeah. Don't worry, I don't think she will stay like this for long." I picked her up and held her, gently bouncing her.

"Bet."

I looked at him, "How much?"

"I bet 30 dollars she will stay a wolf for longer than a week."

I hummed. "Ok, I guess I'll be betting 30 dollars that she will turn back before a week."

"Ok. Get ready because you will lose 30 dollars." He drank his coffee.

I laughed, "You will only get those 30 dollars in your dreams. Isn't that right Ryujin?" I looked at her.

"Game on." He said before going back to our bedroom to get changed since he had work today.

Since I had Ryujin I was given time off from work to take care of her. So San is the only one working now.

"Bye babe." San said, kissing me on the cheek.

"Bye." I said and he left the house.

"Ok Jeong- I mean Ryujin, let's figure out a way to turn you back." She yawned, stretching out her little paws.

"Nevermind. Looks like you need to sleep." I carried her to her cradle. Despite just waking up she wants to sleep more? Crazy.

It didn't even take her 5 minutes before dozing off. I'm glad she sleeps fast, don't have to go through all that trouble to get her to sleep.

-Timeskip-

A day later, Ryujin still hasn't turned back.

"6 days left till I get my money." San walked around the couch and sat beside me as I watched tv.

I scoffed. "More like 6 days till I get my money."

Ryujin was playing with her toys in front of us. She tried holding her stuffed toy bear but since she didn't have fingers she couldn't. Instead she grabbed the toy with her mouth, walking a small distance before sitting and chewing on the toy.

San and I didn't really pay attention to her since we were watching tv but we knew she was in front of us.

When a commercial played I looked at Ryujin when I saw a bunch of white fluff on the ground.

"Ryujin! What's this?" I kneeled to her, grabbing the fluff.

It was the stuffing for the toy bear, I looked at the bear that was near her. It was torn apart.

Behind me San laughed, "Not funny!" I said.

"Gotta get her new toys now."

"Why don't you get them?" I asked, cleaning up Ryujin's mess.

"I'm busy."

"With what?"

He stood up. He stood there in silence, before running away and locking himself in our bedroom.

"Wow ok!" I yelled. "Fine I'll go out ok!? Just watch Ryujin!"

I heard the door to the bedroom open, "Thank you!" He said.

I left the house and drove to the baby store. As I walked around the isles I remembered that I also needed to get more of the plastic caps for Ryujin's baby bottle since she destroyed it. Her teeth are really strong.

I first picked up a pack 10 of the bottle caps and then went to the toys. I looked through the different types of toys but now that I think of it. Should I get dog toys? Maybe I should.

I walked to the cashier and paid for the bottle caps and then drove off to the dog store. I parked near the entrance and then walked in.

Of course they didn't have toys for wolves so the next best thing were dog toys. I walked down the hallway and turned right when I reached the dog toy isle.

"Why not the pig toy!"

"You are gonna make him as addicted to eating pigs like you are."

I heard down the hall. I looked and on the other side was Momo and Heechul.

I walked towards them, "Hi! Crazy seeing you here. Why are you here?"

"Hi Nayeon." Heechul said, "We got a new dog so we are buying toys for him."

"Oh really? What's his name?"

"Boo."

"That's a cute name."

"What are you doing here?" Momo asked me.

"Buying toys for Ryujin since she keeps destroying her toys."

"Oooh."

"Oh Nayeon!" I turned my head to Heechul, "I found this book in the bookstore, it's about mythical creatures and it had the Wolf King in it. You should read it."

He handed me the book and I looked at the hard cover that had pictures of multiple creatures. "Wow, thanks Heechul. I'll read this later."

"How's Ryujin? Is she still a wolf?"

"Yeah. San and I made a bet on when she's gonna turn back."

"Good luck with that." Momo said.

All 3 of us bought toys there and said our farewells before driving back to our homes.

I opened the front door to the house and walked inside.

"Nayeon! She turned back!" I heard San yell in another room.

"What!?" I dropped my bags on the couch and ran into Ryujin's room where they were.

I looked over the cradle wall where San was looking and then punched him.

He laughed. "I really thought she turned back!" I yelled at him.

"You thought." He continued to laugh and I punched him again in the arm.

"Whatever, I got the toys." I walked back to the living room and grabbed the plastic bags before returning to San and Ryujin.

I pulled out the plastic bottle caps and put them in the drawer where we stored her diapers and bottles.

I then pulled out the dog toys. One of them was a stuffed donut toy, another one was a hedgehog, and the last one was a cactus.

I threw them in Ryujin's cradle, "Here, go chew away." I turned to San, "Heechul gave me a book, we should read this." I pulled it out from my bag and showed it to him.

"Cool. Let's go."