12. I Think Were Meant To Be

|Justice P.O.V|

*Week Later*

I beat Quintrell like i was suppose to! That girl Alexis she pregnant By QUINTRELL! Mystic and Liberty are on a cruise with my mom! She came down from Cali!  They going to the Bahamas for a 3 months! Im still with Cameron i just  give him silent treatment! Rhythm she moved out! She has a new house! Quintrell havent seen his sorry ahh!  YET!

| Cameron P.O.V|

I tried to talk to her! But nopee! She wanna give a nigga silent treatment.

We dont sleep in the same bed! She dosent cook for a nigga no'more i called my nigga up! We finna chill watch football!

Justice was about to walk out, until she saw Desmond! She screamed and they hugged and got caught up. Thats her bestfriend, i guess!

|Rhythm P.O.V|

Me and Justice finna go to the mall.

* Skips the mall scene *

We got back, i called my brothers!

We finna go over to Rhythm house and Chill!

We walked in All CAM homies are there, but we go to the other living room! We chilled talked and allat

Justice? " my brother (Vari)

Yes?" She asked

When we gone do this again?" Vari asked seriously

Uhmm, soon" she replied

Vari been liked Justice! But they pretty or whatever! When we was leaving i noticed that Cameron wasnt in sight and his friends were gone! We heard shuffling up stairs so we all checked in seen Cameron on the bed crying!

|Justice P.O.V|

I saw my baby crying! I ran to him to comfort him! Rhythm and her Brothers left. We talked. Bruhh, i think were meant!

-Vote, Comment!!!

-its not A Big thing!

-ARE Cameron and Justice Meant?