| Imagine #19 | Jotaro Kujo

Start from the beginning

Seeing you beam, he can't help a small smile of his own from breaking through his hardened exterior.

"I'll walk you home."

You move closer to his side, so that the umbrella covers more of you both, "Okay."

Arms brushing, you can't help but grin as you splash through a large puddle. Your shoes are soaked, but you don't care.

Realizing that you accidentally splashed Jotaro's pants as well as your own, you shrink back, "Sorry..."

"It's alright," he reassures, surprising you.

Your grin returns, the pattering of the rain on the black umbrella and the streets calming.

"I really like the rain, y'know? It's so peaceful," you mention.

Of course, as you said that, a loud crack of thunder proves you wrong.

Startled, you jolt, stopping abruptly.

Jotaro chuckles, "You sure about that?"

You rub the back of your neck, "It's peaceful when there isn't thunder."

He snorts and keeps walking with you at his side. A flash of lightning sparkles through the clouds.

"The storm's getting worse," you look at Hotaro nervously.

He senses your anxiousness and links his arm with yours, "It's fine."

You blush at his action, noticing his own cheeks going pink.

The walk is cut short as your house comes into view. An even louder boom sounds too close for comfort.

"You should come in, it's dangerous out here," you insist, opening the door wide, "My parents won't mind."

He seems to hesitate before he closers the umbrella. He squeezes through the door, wiping his feet on the mat. You do the same, shuttling the door behind you.

"Thanks," he says.

You shrug, "I should be thanking you, since you shared your umbrella and walked me home."

He stands there awkwardly as you walk into the living room.

"Oh, where are my manners," you curse yourself, "If you want to take off your coat, the coat rack is right there. Do you want a drink or a snack? Supper isn't ready yet, but there'll be enough for you to eat with us."

"I'll leave my coat on."

You smile knowingly, "I thought so. I've never seen you without it... Not that I've been watching you that closely. I mean, we're in a bunch of the same classes and I've known you for years..."

You look into his amused face, "And now I'm rambling. Anyways, drink?"

"Water would be nice."

"This way," you lead him to the kitchen.

Your mother greets you, "Y/n! How was school?"

Grabbing a cup, you fill it with water and hand it to your schoolmate, "It, uh, it was fine. Mom, is it alright for Jotaro to stay for supper?" You face Jotaro, "If you want to."

Your mother doesn't let him answer, "Of course he can stay! The storm really is getting rough, I would feel so guilty making him leave. He can stay as long as he likes."

He nods his head, "Thank you."

You poke him, a silent way to say 'follow me'. He walks behind you as you guide him to your rather spacious room.

Realizing that you have a boy, and a really hot one at that, in your room, you smile sheepishly, "I don't want my family to bug you. We can hang here until the food's ready."

He doesn't say anything, but he does smile at your thoughtfulness. You motion around your room. There's a bed and an office chair located at a desk.

"Sit wherever you want. Make yourself comfortable."

He takes the offer, seating himself in the chair as you take the bed.

"Do you have any homework?"

Jotaro's shakes his head.

"If you want, you can read any of my books," you point to your overflowing bookshelf. "Sorry if there isn't any you like. I have to do some homework and I don't want you to be bored."

"It's fine," he says as you get your work out and start to scribble answers.

His fingers trail over the spines if the books, landing on one of interest to him. He begins to read it, occasionally sneaking glances at your focused form.

He's still having trouble believing that you actually invited him into your house. Sure, he's talked with you quite a few times, more than anyone else at school, in fact. But, he's surprised. And excited.

He's liked you for months now, so being here is amazing for him.

|||||

Done your homework, you talk with Jotaro before your mom announces that dinner is ready.

"Sorry in advance," you whisper, "They like talking."

He chuckles inwardly at her hushed tone.

Dinner goes by smoothly, much to your delight. The storm raging outside has also dissipated, meaning that it's time for Jotaro to leave.

You walk him to the door, "Thanks for everything."

"I should thank you."

You shrug, "It was nice. Having you over, I mean."

"Yeah, I enjoyed it too."

"Maybe... maybe we could do this again sometime?" You ask shyly.

He smiles, "I'd like that."

Before you can back out, you quickly peck his cheek, giving him a kiss.

"Be safe out there," you mumble, blushing.

His eyes widen, and his hand ghosts over the area you kissed, "I will. See you tomorrow, Y/n."

"Bye, Jotaro."

"Call me Jojo," he states as he turns his back to you.

You grin, "Alright, Jojo."